Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

JPP told the media "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before", which i think is great.

Also when asked, "Has coach coughlin used this underdog mentality as motivation this week ? " - JPP responds: " I don't know, I wasn't paying attention" "No, honestly, I really wasn't paying attention I dont know"

I thought that was hilarious. I'm not sure if he was trying to make a joke or not but that got me LOLing

Just play. No talking please.

Comment

Spoken like a true Buddy Ryan fan..........What would this commisioner have done to Buddy- the King of the Bounty system?

Buddy had cash envelopes delivered to your locker after the game

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Just play. No talking please.
        Especially from JPP.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

We're turning into the JETS, all the trash talk we never can backup. Just stop talking already and get sacks how about that?

Comment

Seriously, every time they talk it seems to blow up in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Seriously, every time they talk it seems to blow up in their face.
              Like that whole Super Bowl run?

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that San Fran knows we are coming their way this Sunday

Comment

This isn't trash talk. Personally I like it, go after them JPP and company. Let the 49ers know that it will be a hard fought 60 mins of football this Sunday.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

ppl r mad at this somehow?

im glad. JPP is showing passion. that is huge. i had a feeln the DL would wake up vs SF. JPP fired up is better than JPP saying he isnt having fun. DL, just dominate please

Comment

Originally posted by JSpin View Post
                      lol owned well done

Comment

Or like Kiwi before the Dallas game? Or like Osi before the Eagles game? Or like Osi before the Browns game? I know they won that game but Richardson was having his way until their defense gave up to many points and the Browns had to abandon the run. Talk is cheap.

Comment

more like every time JPP talks, he produces. happened last yr when he said we would beat the packers or the 9ers in the playoffs cant remember which. prob was gb bc i remember he said it after the atl playoff game and he kept on getting asked for more sound bytes by the media. i beliee he actually also said we'd win the SB too...

Comment

There is no pleasing some of you. A few seasons ago a lot of you were complaining that our players were too quiet. Now we're talking too much? Get real.

Comment

Why are people still stuck on last year??

Comment

Working...
                              X