Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

JPP told the media "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before", which i think is great.

Also when asked, "Has coach coughlin used this underdog mentality as motivation this week ? " - JPP responds: " I don't know, I wasn't paying attention" "No, honestly, I really wasn't paying attention I dont know"

I thought that was hilarious. I'm not sure if he was trying to make a joke or not but that got me LOLing

• Easy E.
    replied
    Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Wow ... you guys are such pansies lol

How is this trash talking at all?
    haha.....+1

Leave a comment:

• rainierjef
    replied
    Originally posted by burier View Post
    So we're measuring a players worth based soley on sacks now? Is that how it works? Come on man you know damn right that JPP has contributed more this season than Tuck and Osi combined regardless of sack totals. And if Tuck or Osi would do their job JPP might have a few more sacks to credit.

As far as people proving themselves. You gotta prove it to me every snap. I'm not concerned with last year.
    Calm down.

Osi limited snaps prevents him from getting after the QB more, getting the pressure's, deflecting passes, FF's, all stuff that we measure a pass rushing DE on. It's been well documented that Osi is terrible against the run, but we have known this for some time now. I love me some JPP, Tuck and Osi, but when we start labeling Our Defensive players cause they are not porducing as to what they are last year, then do it across the board. They are all sucking right now, JPP included.

Leave a comment:

• burier
    replied
    Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
    Maybe, cause tuck gets more snaps than Osi does as well as JPP. So on the nancy meter i would say its Tuck with a strong lead then JPP followed by Osi.

I understand the want to bash an label players but it is not necessary. At least not the ones that have proven themselves, the ones that have yet to cool.
    So we're measuring a players worth based soley on sacks now? Is that how it works? Come on man you know damn right that JPP has contributed more this season than Tuck and Osi combined regardless of sack totals. And if Tuck or Osi would do their job JPP might have a few more sacks to credit.

As far as people proving themselves. You gotta prove it to me every snap. I'm not concerned with last year.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty192
    replied
    Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Our DL needs to stop talking and start doing . . . . .
    That's the power of the Home Depot!
    Last edited by Rusty192; 10-11-2012, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rainierjef
    replied
    Which means what exactly? That Tuck is a bigger Nancy?
    Maybe, cause tuck gets more snaps than Osi does as well as JPP. So on the nancy meter i would say its Tuck with a strong lead then JPP followed by Osi.

I understand the want to bash an label players but it is not necessary. At least not the ones that have proven themselves, the ones that have yet to cool.

Leave a comment:

• GiantWarfare
    replied
    Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post

lol I was thinking the same thing

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Once again,

This does not qualify as "trash talking".

Leave a comment:

• Giantz4Life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeyMike01
    replied
    This type of crap is embarrassing. I wish they'd just do the talking on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• burier
    replied
    Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
    Nancy is leading the DE's in sacks as of right now!
    Which means what exactly? That Tuck is a bigger Nancy?

Leave a comment:

• rainierjef
    replied
    you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...
    Nancy is leading the DE's in sacks as of right now!

Leave a comment:

• Buddy333
    replied
    Well no one on the DL really has the right to talk as of today and that includes JPP. I don't really think he was talking trash either though.

Leave a comment:

• burier
    replied
    Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I don't like anyone talking. Talk is cheap. Play the game.
    the problem is the players are required to make themselves available to the media and answer questions...so talking is inevitable. To me JPP shows up on a weekly basis so he can talk a little trash (Not that I read what he said as trash talking) Everyone else on the D can keep to the script.

Leave a comment:

• Buddy333
    replied
    you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...
    I don't like anyone talking. Talk is cheap. Play the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X