X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 6 Predictions: Mikey's Crystal Ball

http://www.bigblueview.com/2012/10/1...s-crystal-ball

Excerpt: "
    This past Sunday, I was at the Chiefs/Ravens game, and left before the fourth quarter started. That means I did not witness fans booing Matt Cassel being sprawled out on the turf with a concussion, but I certainly wouldn't have expected that from this group of fans. I mean, it wasn't Philly or Oakland. The KC fans are passionate, yes, but that was just a horrible thing to do, no matter how disappointed you are in your QB. Regardless, here is what I took away on Sunday--that was some bad football being played on both sides. It reminded me of that Giants/Redskins game in the '70's, when I think Joe Danelo kicked a field goal to win 12-9. Hey, the Internet is a cool thing--check it out!

Okay, enough of all that jibberish--let's pick the games....

NY Giants at San Francisco--The Niners are still bitter about the NFC title game, but trust me--they are going to be tight while the G-men will be loose. Mikey will be at a wedding at precisely game time, which kind of sucks, but maybe it'll keep my blood pressure down not being able to watch. Giants 21, Niners 17" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1
Working...
X