Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay Hakeem Nicks is practicing

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...practice-field

The only people not practicing were Bernard, Bennet and Phillips..

Bennett on the sideline with trainers. Appears to be moving well.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm licking my chops... Hosley+Rivers+Boley is a HUGE boost for the defense.

Comment

I know... PF might actually blitz with that talent...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Eli may have Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Randle and Barden for Sunday. And then we have Bennett (hopefully), Pascoe, Hynoski, Bradshaw, and Wilson to "throw" into the mix. OH, and Beatty
          Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-11-2012, 02:28 PM.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            I'd like them to send Stevie Brown off the edge
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              yep, i love those corners blitzes with hosley on the edge...need to do more to get pressure on smith

Comment

Wow, that's almost a fully healthy roster.

Is there any hope that Bernard or Phillips will play Sunday?

Comment

Ugh, we could really use Phillips. The idea of Vernon Davis going deep on us without him is a scary thought.

Comment

If Bernard can't go this Sunday, Marvin Austin has to get the start over Kuhn.. I like Kuhn because of his high motor, but we get gashed by the run when he's in the game, and the 49ers are very physical in the trenches.

Comment

I'm happy that Rivers is gonna play but I'm a bit afraid that he'll be a bit rusty and not at game speed yet. He's been out since the opening game.
                      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Eli may have Nicks, Crux, Hixon, Randle and Barden for Sunday. And then we have Bennett (hopefully), Pascoe, Hynoski, Bradshaw, and Wilson to "throw" into the mix. OH, and Beatty
                        Dare i say, we don't need bennet if he is hobbling too much with that Receiver core?

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                          If Bernard can't go this Sunday, Marvin Austin has to get the start over Kuhn.. I like Kuhn because of his high motor, but we get gashed by the run when he's in the game, and the 49ers are very physical in the trenches.
                          And you think it would be better with Austin starting?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            Ugh, we could really use Phillips. The idea of Vernon Davis going deep on us without him is a scary thought.
                            someone needs to get hands on him at the line, throw him off his route. That alone can interrupt the timing between him and smith, tough task I know.

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                              Dare i say, we don't need bennet if he is hobbling too much with that Receiver core?
                              no
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X