Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Injury Report - 10/11/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    +1.....

    They'll probably put Hosley on Crabtree. Advantage Hosley!!!!!
    I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
      Good to see Hosley's and Rivers' names not appearing any longer and fully practicing.
      +1
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.
        Let's not forget the Giants secondary plays pleny of zone looks so the match-ups with the SF WR's will not be the same all the time of course.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.
          I agree but because Hosley is a ball hawk and should be near the receiver most likely to make a mistake.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
            Let's not forget the Giants secondary plays pleny of zone looks so the match-ups with the SF WR's will not be the same all the time of course.
            True, there is that. You kinda can't decide which receiver you match up to in zone coverage... so what I say mostly applies to when we're in a man look.

            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I agree but because Hosley is a ball hawk and should be near the receiver most likely to make a mistake.
            So he should be on Kyle Williams then is what youre saying...

            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              True, there is that. You kinda can't decide which receiver you match up to in zone coverage... so what I say mostly applies to when we're in a man look.



              So he should be on Kyle Williams then is what youre saying...
              Williams has had his turns (over) now we look to secret agent Mario who is still on the Giants' payroll
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment

              Working...
              X