Is Keith Rivers our future MLB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Keith Rivers our future MLB?

I know there was talk about Boley moving over to the middle, but I think it would make more sense for Rivers to play MLB. Of course, this will all depend on us signing Rivers next year and beyond, but I could see it happening.

How much longer is Boley under contract?

Comment

If Rivers can stay healthy, I think he has the potential to be a premier linebacker. Guy is very talented, but he's spent most of his time being injured so far in his NFL career.
      sigpic

Comment

future??....
        he isnt even the present...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

If anyone who outplayed their contract . It was boley. I just hope we can sign him for another 3 yrs. And if river keep live up to his first rd. Talent then we should be good at lb . I still have a hard time leaving chase there bc of his skills set. As smart as Antonio P was. He always got burnt

Comment

The fact that Blackburn started over him when he was healthy doesnt bode well for him.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

He's not an MLB, so no. Herzlich is our future MLB.

Comment

His natural position is actually filled by Boley right now, at WLB.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  The fact that Blackburn started over him when he was healthy doesnt bode well for him.
                  lol . . . . Rivers is 10 times the player that Chase is.

Our defense would be upgraded tremendously if he replaced Chase at MLB . . . . assuming of course that he can stay on the field.

Comment

When was this?

Comment

Herzlich is our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistanihan View Post
                        Herzlich is our future.
                        Except that he still can't beat out Chase, who on his best day is mediocre . . . . .

Comment

Or for Blackburn who is not the long term solution
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Rivers has to show he can play 16 games.
                            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

That might've had something to do with the fact that at that time Boley was injured and he was starting there instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X