No announcement yet.

Eli vs Alex Smith- The Stats/ Bradshaw Vs Gore Sacks/INTs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when was the last time you beat us prior to last year the un-officiated ice chip game that ended with no pass interference called?

BUMMER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin49 View Post
      LOL...this is too funny. Arguing with this guy is just so easy. I get the feeling you guys have to to the facepalm OFTEN with him.
      He's a character alright. No question that he is passionate about the Giants but he did request that Bradshaw be benched for the Browns game after his first fumble. We all see how that turned out.

Comment

Hey let me be the 1st to call for him being benched Sunday..........he may run for 300 yds

Comment

laugh all you like.....we are the NFL most celebrated franchise over the last 25 years when you guys must sit and watch year after year after year after year LOL

wasnt for the officials in the ice chip game we would have won the SB that year too......we had momentum

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            laugh all you like.....we are the NFL most celebrated franchise over the last 25 years when you guys must sit and watch year after year after year after year LOL

wasnt for the officials in the ice chip game we would have won the SB that year too......we had momentum
            huh? I don't speak whatever language that is.

Comment

Huh? "we are the NFL most celebrated franchise over the last 25 years"

How do you figure THAT?

Niners have won 3 SBs in that time. So have the Cowboys. So have the Patriots. Where does that math come from? Homerville.

...and the "Ice Chip" game (I have no idea what that is BTW), I can play this game too....if Roger Craig doesn't fumble in 90, they may have another SB. If Williams doesn't fumble last year they may have another. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Comment

huh? I don't speak whatever language that is.
                its year after year after year after year...........disappointing franchise ENGLISH LOL.........man you guys have taken a lot of smacking and spanking from us since the uncalled interference game.......had the call been made the game cannot end on a penalty and even that loser could not have missed a chip shot snap....honestly, did your owner have Trey Junkin on his payroll.....didnt they do prison time those owners? Fast Eddie DeBartorolla LOL

BUMMER!!!!!
                Last edited by BParcells777; 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Huh? "we are the NFL most celebrated franchise over the last 25 years"

How do you figure THAT?

Niners have won 3 SBs in that time. So have the Cowboys. So have the Patriots. Where does that math come from? Homerville.

...and the "Ice Chip" game (I have no idea what that is BTW), I can play this game too....if Roger Craig doesn't fumble in 90, they may have another SB. If Williams doesn't fumble last year they may have another. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
                  since 1986 we have been in 5 Super Bowls, won 4 of them.......an 80% clip.......no other team has won 4 SBs in that period.......on average we are in a SB every 4-5 years for the last QTR century in a league where math dictates we should only even appear in one SB every 32 years......I'd call that celebrated, successful and something your 1994 Champs can aspire to........good luck......they had only just deployed the internet in 1994, cell phones were suitcase sized.......Bill Clinton was just taking office, have you seen any close ups of Bill lately?.......LOL
                  Last edited by BParcells777; 10-12-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

...and finally (and this is just for this Joker I'm arguing with...not the rest of you Giants fans....

You say that Bradshaw is so much better than the "Ordinary" Frank Gore....lets look at your favorite thing...STATS!!!

Bradshaw:

2007 190 yards, 1 TD
                    2008 355 yards, 1 TD
                    2009 778 yards, 7 TD
                    2010 1,235 yards, 8 TD
                    2011 659 yards, 9 TD
                    2012 333 yards, 2 TD

That would be ONE 1000 yard season. ONE.

Frank Gore:

2005 608 yards, 3 TD
                    2006 1,695 yards, 8 TD
                    2007 1,102 yards, 5 TD
                    2008 1,036 yards, 6 TD
                    2009 1,120 yards, 10 TD
                    2010 853 yards, 3 TD
                    2011 1,211 yards, 8 TD
                    2012 434 yards, 4 TD

Thats FIVE 1000 yard seasons only broken up by the year he broke his hip in week 11 and was only 150 yards away from 1000. He's also well on his way to another this year averaging 5.4 yards per carry.

I want to make it clear tho to everyone ELSE. This isn't a slight on Bradshaw. I actually like the guy. I love the anger he seems to run with. This is just in response to the guy above saying Gore is "ordinary".

Dude...seriously...give it up. This is too easy.

Comment

since 1986 we have been in 5 Super Bowls, won 4 of them.......an 80% clip.......no other team has won 4 SBs in that period.......on average we are in a SB every 4-5 years for the last QTR century in a league where math dictates we should only even appear in one SB every 32 years......I'd call that celebrated, successful and something your 1994 Champs can aspire to........good luck......they had only just deployed the internet in 1994, cell phones were suitcase sized.......Bill Clinton was just taking office, have you seen any close ups of Bill lately?.......LOL
                      That would be 26 years but clearly math is an issue for you. OK...What if I say the Niners are the premiere team since 1981. Nice arbitrary number...why not. That would be FIVE SBs i that time and a 100% win percentage.

Then again I'm sure a Steelers fan can come along and go back to the 70's and eclipse that....and don't even get Packer fans started....

Your "math" is a joke man.

Comment

This is just embarrassing to watch as a Giants fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          This is just embarrassing to watch as a Giants fan.
                          He really makes it too easy.

Comment

He really makes it too easy.
                            I said a QTR Century Dumbo.........show me your pelts since 1994

We will blast you back to reality Sunday. I guarantee you will not be back here with your Mr Nice Guy congtatualtions should you be blown out

If by some chance you face us again in January you will be back here then..........only to be sent home again

Comment

That would be 26 years but clearly math is an issue for you. OK...What if I say the Niners are the premiere team since 1981. Nice arbitrary number...why not. That would be FIVE SBs i that time and a 100% win percentage.

Then again I'm sure a Steelers fan can come along and go back to the 70's and eclipse that....and don't even get Packer fans started....

Your "math" is a joke man.
                              Its not math its 25 year reality........I'm sorry your team was cursed by the blown call in 2002
                              Glad you guys are finally back for more water boarding

Comment

One thing a lot of you don't understand that our weakest opponents score more points than the 49er's weakest opponents and Giants still be putting up a lot of points. Now if the 49er's weakest opponents were able to put up points, they have a good chance of winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X