Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Nicks and Bennett should sit this week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Nicks and Bennett should sit this week.

I think they need them to win, but not just this one game. This game really isn't a must win. It would be a great win because the 49ers are a very good team. At the end of the season though it won't matter if they won this game but maybe Nicks and Bennett are not healthy because they rushed back. I'm sure the team will do the smart thing.

Both are probable to play this week. If they are ready to go, they should play.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

How do you know this game won't matter at the end of the season? From the looks of our schedule, we will need every win we can get to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
        How do you know this game won't matter at the end of the season? From the looks of our schedule, we will need every win we can get to make the playoffs.
        you dont sit guys who can play in a 16 week season. Especially against the 49ers. Every win matters.

Comment

This guy just wants us to lose. GO read all of his comments. He makes bets against the Giants I'll tell you.

Comment

This game could come back o bite them, but even at 3 and 3 they would still control their own destiny is all I'm saying.

Comment

This Sunday will almost be a month since Nicks has played, will an extra week really be that much of a difference? As for Bennett, he played hurt and is practicing, so I see no reason to rest him for the week. Each game is important, and we're about to hit the teeth of our schedule.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                This game could come back o bite them, but even at 3 and 3 they would still control their own destiny is all I'm saying.
                You can't say that with this schedule. It only gets harder. You need your guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Listen.

In one thread you complain about how we don;t match with them, and then now you want us to sit them even if they are probable?
                  Hypocrite

Comment

"you play to win the game" the giants are very cautious with injurys if they play it means they are healthy enough to play
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

This game could determine a potential WC spot or HF advantage. The "least" important games are always the intraconference games.

Comment

Maybe you should sit this week buddy!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                          You deserve this

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                            Yeah, he should sit on his couch and watch the eagles game.

Comment

Talking about the schedule, all the teams in the NFC East have the same schedule basically. The Eagles and Dallas could also lose this weekend and the Giants wouldn't lose any ground if they lost with all these guys out. For the long haul I'd rather have Nicks and Bennett healthy and ready for the post season. Hearing that they may be game time decisions makes me think they are border line healthy and could make things worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X