Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Sirius Nicks will paly and no pain at all after workout

GO Giants!

Let's get it! Go Big Blue! I would love for him to have a career game Sunday.

Comment

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...0-d9dcb65ff8d2

Comment

sweet. "out til bye week"...or even funnier "my source whose friends with the owners told me has tore his PCL. I could tell he tore it when I was watching the game on TV" lol...

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          GO Giants!

sweet ... be real nice to have our stud WR back along with several other guys

i expect SF to be mugging Nicks and Cruz all day long, hopefully the refs are on top of it
          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

I'm listening to the same broadcast and at no point has it been stated that Nicks will definitely play... nothing more than whats been said in the blog link a couple posts up.

Comment

did not hear it that way........but we must await team confirmation for sure.....frankly wiht the emergence of Hixon, Barden, and Randle it does not matter too much

Comment

did not hear it that way........but we must await team confirmation for sure.....frankly wiht the emergence of Hixon, Barden, and Randle it does not matter too much
                I cant imagine with whats all being said so far that he wont play though

Comment

Tough game to work your way back in.........Harbaugh reminds me of Shiano, they will probably do everything they can to re-injure him

Comment

Tough game to work your way back in.........Harbaugh reminds me of Shiano, they will probably do everything they can to re-injure him
                    amazing how Shiano the Shiaster got away with having his DB jump on Nicks ankle/foot

Comment

amazing how Shiano the Shiaster got away with having his DB jump on Nicks ankle/foot
                      So you think that was intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                        I'm listening to the same broadcast and at no point has it been stated that Nicks will definitely play... nothing more than whats been said in the blog link a couple posts up.
                        He makes stuff up all the time. He started a thread this morning claiming that Nicks looked terrific in practice yesterday (Thursday), when no such thing was reported. The thread was deleted.

He's a nut.
                        Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 10-12-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                          So you think that was intentional?
                          It was Greg Schiano. The man is absolute scum. If we didn't have to play twice a year, I would say he'd be a match made in heaven for the Eagles...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Great News!!!
                            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              It was Greg Schiano. The man is absolute scum. If we didn't have to play twice a year, I would say he'd be a match made in heaven for the Eagles...
                              Watch the replay. It wasn't intentional.

Comment

Working...
                              X