X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Only time will tell
    If he gets on the plane, he will likely play
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That did it for me. In Nicks mind....he's already there....

Comment

Who even cares is Nicks returns, hes becoming washed up and injury prone anyway. He will probably play and tear his ACL in the 2nd series. pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          If he gets on the plane, he will likely play
          Allow me to say that he is all in!
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
            Who even cares is Nicks returns, hes becoming washed up and injury prone anyway. He will probably play and tear his ACL in the 2nd series. pathetic
            Aren't we just Mr. Optimistic today..

Comment

boooooo boooooooooooo

Comment

Lol

Comment

On the for seriously side of things, I just want a W. I dont care if we have to sign Tim Carter and Sinorice Moss to score the TD's we need Sunday. As long as we score more point than the 49ers I think we will win.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    Allow me to say that he is all in!
                    OK, but just this once
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

fixed that for ya!
                      sigpic

Comment

Coughlin is always vague about injuries. He wants 1 of 2 things:
                        A) The other team to prepare for their guy to be playing (Nicks) and he really doesnt..throwing the other team off
                        or
                        B) Have the other team expecting a back-up, when our guy (Nicks) really is going to play...also throwing the other team off
                        and
                        C.) The coaches have no idea and are just as confused as the fans.

If i had to guess, this would be a case of the B's.
                        Trust me Harbough is prepping for Nicks and will be thrilled if he's wrong..

Comment

Giants' Hakeem Nicks proclaims himself pain free and ready to go

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...proclaims.html

Excerpt: "The morning after returning to practice is usually when a football player knows if an injury will persist. That was the case for Hakeem Nicks Friday.

For the first time in two weeks, Nicks had participated in practice Thursday. He didn’t feel pain in his surgically repaired right foot or injured left knee.

But Nicks knew it wouldn’t mean much if he woke up yesterday morning and his knee was swollen again, as it was the Friday after he practiced two weeks ago.
                          " Read more...

Comment

Would be great to have him out there along wiht the rest. Many targets.....
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              Would be great to have him out there along wiht the rest. Many targets.....
                              Nicks now says he's pain free and ready to go
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-12-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Best news all week. Glad we're looking so healthy. Wish Phillips, Bernard, and Brown were a go, but I'll take what we can get.

I'm super nervous for Sunday's game, but at the same time I'm expecting us to step it up more, especially on defense. If they can keep it close, I know Eli can win it for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X