No announcement yet.

Giants' Hakeem Nicks proclaims himself pain free and ready to go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have learned to never bet against nicks,,the dude comes to play when he is on the field,,everything else is mute.

Comment

Great news. Any word on Bennett?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Great news. Any word on Bennett?
        He was reported looking good in individual drills
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hakeem Nicks proclaims himself pain free and ready to go!

GREAT ! We need him ! Run your A## OFF !

Comment

lol at the title then the more i read the more i think he still has pain and is not ready to go.

Comment

Everything I read in the articles and everything I hear him say regarding his injury leads me to believe he's still hurt. All of this "Friday is the defining day" talk is ridiculous. Nevertheless Nicks is especially important to us in games like the one versus San Fran, but if he comes back too early he won't be fully healthy. I say he plays, but his injury regresses. If we had a better record I'd say bench him. When's he's healthy Nicks is an elite receiver and our best receiver. If he plays I don't expect 2012 playoffs Nicks tomorrow. I say he's 70% and it will show. He won't have that burst off the line and he'll lose something in his route running.
              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

so did he practice friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  so did he practice friday?

He did
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    He did
                    thx Roa and all went fine i guess according to him???, do we know what TC said?

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      Everything I read in the articles and everything I hear him say regarding his injury leads me to believe he's still hurt. All of this "Friday is the defining day" talk is ridiculous. Nevertheless Nicks is especially important to us in games like the one versus San Fran, but if he comes back too early he won't be fully healthy. I say he plays, but his injury regresses. If we had a better record I'd say bench him. When's he's healthy Nicks is an elite receiver and our best receiver. If he plays I don't expect 2012 playoffs Nicks tomorrow. I say he's 70% and it will show. He won't have that burst off the line and he'll lose something in his route running.
                      what? i've read from the giants beat writers and from what bradshaw said that it wasnt structural, and they wanted him to rest to get as close to 100% as possible bc they dont want a week in week out issue. literally, they said when nicks comes back he'll be at 100%.
                      and the "Friday defining day" isnt bs at all. They wanted to see if his knee swelled up after practicing on it the prior day. the fact he practiced again, 2 days in a row and then did the Sat. walk thru tells me that not only is he playing, but that he's close to 100% bc the gameplan prior to him resting was 1 day practice a week on Thursdays...so dunno why u feel that way, read the article on bradshaw saying nicks indicated he was playing...

Comment

Working...
                      X