Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 49ers annoy me like our Division Rivals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 49ers annoy me like our Division Rivals!

I cant stand the 49ers organization and even their fans. Their fans constantly run their mouth and they havent won a Superbowl since 1994, and for years they played in a sorry division. The NFC West has been terrible for years, even when the New Orleans Aints with Jeff Blake was in that division. For years the Niners automatically made the playoffs after winning 9 games, and since have not won a SuperBowl since 1994? Lol. There fans are about as rude as Philly fans...nothing but constant fights at their stadium, and some guy is paralyzed from the neck down after a brawl at a San Francisco Giants baseball a couple of years ago and the death threats to Kyle Williams was completely uncalled for. I wish these fans (aka Francisco Treats) would shut up already.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

hate them, hate their fans, hate their coach.....screw them, I hope we wipe the ground with them

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      hate them, hate their fans, hate their coach.....screw them, I hope we wipe the ground with them

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or Eagles
      I don't even see Jets Fans come here tallking mess like the 49er Fans. I also didn't see the Egal Fans as of late. 49er fans are something else.

Comment

The niner fans have been the first wave of troll fans to hit the boards this year. Im surprised, I would have that it would be the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
          The niner fans have been the first wave of troll fans to hit the boards this year. Im surprised, I would have that it would be the Eagles
          No, Tampa Bay was and, the 49ers fans have actually been pretty civil.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
            No, Tampa Bay was.
            Really? I didn't think Tampa wasn't that bad.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

civil or not, im annoyed. we dont need niner fans on our board telling us how good their team is. we know.

Comment

Even though some of these Niner fans are alright, the Tampa Bay fans wasn't half as bad as some of these Niners fans.

Comment

To be honest, I do look at the Niners almost like a 4th division rival, its a valid comparison when you look at the intensity of our games, the frequency in which we meet (especially in the postseason), and the great moments experienced by both teams in this cross-country rivalry.

Like egyptian said, I don't like them at all but I respect the hell outta that team/organization. A lot of these Niner fans though.....different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                    I don't even see Jets Fans come here tallking mess like the 49er Fans. I also didn't see the Egal Fans as of late. 49er fans are something else.
                    LOL. They will fall silent and slink away come Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Pretty much of how i feel.

Comment

Honestly have we been any better? The first words out our mouth around here is classy this, classy that. Far from it in the past week.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

The top tier of hatred is reserved exclusively for our division rivals.

But there is a second tier, which is where teams like the Niners and Jets reside. Also the Packers, in my book.

Comment

Every fan base has their over the top annoying and uninformed that try to make themselves feel important by belittling others, even the Giants. Some have far more of those than others. Maybe it's because I had to endure the 90's, but few teams come close to Dallas... although Eagles fans try. SF last year were by far the most obnoxious of any team we played, including Dallas. So far this year, it hasn't been too bad, but I am sure it will be worse if we meet them in the playoffs.
                            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Surprised none of them came in to chime in on this thread. They have for every other one, so why not this one
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X