No announcement yet.

ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the Eagles game when Tuck was tackled from behind as he closed in on VICK???

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
      i love it and so very true ... now i dont expect the officials to give us any calls Sunday on the road, but worth a shot

Keith "Hammer" Hamilton used to get called for defensive holding .... he's the only lineman they really picked on for that ... but it is highly illegal

but even funnier was Harbaugh's statement ... either Harbaugh actually has a sense of humor or he is just a real jackwagon

and, remember, the 49ers started this with announcing a fake finger injury, etc. and more !
      Good point about the fake finger injury. Coaches do this all the time. BUT I wonder how true it is. I haven't seen enough 49er games to know, but I'm sure the coaching staff has seen enough film to notice it.

Comment

I thought Coughlin forbade Asst Coaches talking to the media but one day per season????

Tom your slippin, but its all good

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
          i love it and so very true ... now i dont expect the officials to give us any calls Sunday on the road, but worth a shot

Keith "Hammer" Hamilton used to get called for defensive holding .... he's the only lineman they really picked on for that ... but it is highly illegal

but even funnier was Harbaugh's statement ... either Harbaugh actually has a sense of humor or he is just a real jackwagon

and, remember, the 49ers started this with announcing a fake finger injury, etc. and more !
          Finger injury was real. he came out of the game because of it.

Comment

My fingers hurt from all this typing....should I give it a rest?

Comment

Wow.. Harbough just went off the mental cliff saying Gilbride's comments weren't true when they are..

Comment

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
                Justin Smith is the last guy who needs motivation. So he mockingly said of Gilbride's quote: "I'll have to put it above my locker"

Yeah..THATS the guy you want to motivate.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                  My fingers hurt from all this typing....should I give it a rest?
                  ...I don't think your fingers are the problem....

Comment

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
                    49ers Justin Smith on Giants' Kevin Gilbride's allegations of dirty play: "It doesn’t bother me. I’ll have to look him up and see who it is”

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      Eh, every O lineman out there tries to get away with whatever he can. No big news there... I'd be more concerned if KG said he was a dirty player...
                      You know Justin Smith plays on the D-Line, right?

Comment

Jim Harbaugh calls Kevin Gilbride's comments "outrageous"

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ith-outrageous

Excerpt: "In a statement released by the team Friday, Harbaugh said, "Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy.

"Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

Gilbride made his original comment Thursday after he was asked about why San Francisco's front seven is so tough.

"Ability. That's it. They have great players," Gilbride said. "They're tremendous, they're tough. They have great speed on the outside, (Justin) Smith is a beast on the inside -- he's strong, he does as good a job (as anybody) of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place. He never gets called for it, so he gets away with murder." Read more...
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I guess if Harbaugh wants to discredit Gilbride's complimenting of the 49ers linebackers, that's his prerogative

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            I guess if Harbaugh wants to discredit Gilbride's complimenting of the 49ers linebackers, that's his prerogative
                            Is this the same Harbaugh who has had issues with the end of game handshake
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              OMG, that avatar.....I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...lol...

Comment

Harbaugh is so ****ing annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X