No announcement yet.

ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like Harbaugh is a good player's coach but seems like an *ss on the outside

Comment

Hey Jim,

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Harbaugh is so ****ing annoying.
        +1

And that really stupid thing he does with Alex Smith before each game is so lame.

"Okay son, now go out there and manage that game!"

"You got it, Dad".

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          Hey Jim,

LOL
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            Hey Jim,

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin49 View Post
              Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
              49ers Justin Smith on Giants' Kevin Gilbride's allegations of dirty play: "It doesn’t bother me. I’ll have to look him up and see who it is”
              Yeah Justin, look him up and see him and his two Super Bowl rings.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/49ers-c...1517--nfl.html The 49er coach rips comment by Giants assistant
                Last edited by Daytona Giant; 10-12-2012, 06:33 PM.
                "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Graziano at ESPN went and found this nice piece that backs up Gilbrides statement written Sept 6

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/fil...packers-niners

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin49 View Post
                    Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
                    Justin Smith is the last guy who needs motivation. So he mockingly said of Gilbride's quote: "I'll have to put it above my locker"

Yeah..THATS the guy you want to motivate.
                    It's always funny to hear people talk about bulletin board material to motivate players who are getting paid millions to play the game.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Way to go KG; excite a player whose task is to sack our most valuble player in Eli.

Since when has KG been so outspoken since being here?

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                        +1

And that really stupid thing he does with Alex Smith before each game is so lame.

"Okay son, now go out there and manage that game!"

"You got it, Dad".
                        that s### is the lamest thing I've ever seen. This is a grown man's game, not your 10 year old son's little league game... I bet Alex Smith gets embarrassed by that thing, or at least I hope so, I know I would.

Can you imagine if Coughlin pampered Eli like that, that would be beyond embarrassing and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo'Ed View Post
                          Way to go KG; excite a player whose task is to sack our most valuble player in Eli.

Since when has KG been so outspoken since being here?
                          They are all already excited to get a rematch against us. Players and coaches fabricate enough stuff about opposing teams to motivate themselves. I doubt these quotes fuel the fire much.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

"Incendiary" - ooooook Jimmy

I think the Giants' coaches know he's easy to get riled up.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ith-outrageous

Excerpt: "In a statement released by the team Friday, Harbaugh said, "Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy.

"Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

Gilbride made his original comment Thursday after he was asked about why San Francisco's front seven is so tough.

"Ability. That's it. They have great players," Gilbride said. "They're tremendous, they're tough. They have great speed on the outside, (Justin) Smith is a beast on the inside -- he's strong, he does as good a job (as anybody) of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place. He never gets called for it, so he gets away with murder." Read more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3c...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                                "Smith is a beast on the inside, he’s strong, he does as good a job of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place. He never gets called for it so he gets away with murder. That, in conjunction with the ability level they have, makes them as formidable as anybody we go against, and we go against some pretty good ones in Dallas’ and Philadelphia’s. They’re as good as anybody up front."

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...e-7699275eafd0

I don't watch enough 49er games to know, but how true is this? Anyone have videos of this?

I'll be watching for it on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3c...layer_embedded

Comment

Working...
                                X