• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbaugh-Gate, Smith-Gate, Gilbride-Gate
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

LOL. NinerGate, StickGate, BayGate.

Comment

Not shocking that this joke of a team all of a sudden became good.

Comment

You busted JH!!!!!

Comment

Haha. I hope that article goes viral.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
              Not shocking that this joke of a team all of a sudden became good.
              This is kind of a ridiculous statement. Yes they are caught red-handed, but to say this one thing is the cause of their success is foolish.
              Question is, now that they know, will the refs act upon it.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Cheating makes their defense the way they are, how can that be ridiculous. If we got away with what they get away with, we would win every game.

Comment

Cheating makes their defense the way they are, how can that be ridiculous. If we got away with what they get away with, we would win every game.
                  defense is not the only facet of football. They are a good team.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Everyone does it and everyone has their tactics of getting away with what would be clear penalties. In fact lets look back to last year at the "injury" incident when our defense was starting to get gassed.

Linemen on both side of the ball latch on to the opposing lineman often. It all depends on if the ref sees the offense or even wants to call it.

Comment

I disagree. I think they are a good defense regardless. A lot of illegal plays never get seen by the refs, and I don't think we should discredit their team for this simple observation. Yeah it may happen, but that's football.

There is little doubt in my mind that this is one of the best teams/defenses we will face all year.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin49 View Post
                        Well, Harbaugh is always good for a quote...LOL.
                        yea like his dumb saying before games:

"WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US?"

"NOOOOO BODY"
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

its similar to the pick play on offense that most teams run, where a wr runs into a defender covering another player. the league caught up with that eventually as I suspect they will with all teams whose DL utilize this tactic. If SF is doing it, I'm positive other teams r as well.
                          and u really do have to start wondering if their D wont be as strong if the refs start flagging D holding.

Comment

None of this stuff takes away the fact that they have a very good defense, and it will undoubtedly be one of the biggest challenges the Giants face all season
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                              None of this stuff takes away the fact that they have a very good defense, and it will undoubtedly be one of the biggest challenges the Giants face all season
                              You know what you do with a good Defense ? You beat them with GOOD Touch Downs !

Go NYGiants
                              Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-13-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

This stuff goes on in the trenches in every game. It's nothing new. Players on the line use whatever they can get away with to get an advantage. It goes on everywhere. This is a huge non-story. Shut up and play the game. Is amazing how much hype this game is getting. They are making it out like 1990 when we were both 10-0 or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X