ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMW View Post
    Not shocking that this joke of a team all of a sudden became good.
    What does that mean?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Harbaugh-Gate, Smith-Gate, Gilbride-Gate
      How about GoldenGate?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I am sure that technique is taught to very Dlineman. You actually think the NIners "invented" this??
        Come on guys......get real. Happens all the time all in prob every level of football.

I call it....Reallygate? Obviousgate.....Bull****gate......Ridiculousgate.. .....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          haha classic. what kind of "gate" name can we make...PretentiousBullSpit Gate? Holding Gate?
          Too easy, Golden Gate or GoldenGateGate
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
            This is kind of a ridiculous statement. Yes they are caught red-handed, but to say this one thing is the cause of their success is foolish.
            Question is, now that they know, will the refs act upon it.
            How could this possibly be foolish in a game of inches? I would rethink your argument. In regards to Gilbride, I would like to give him the credit for trying to bring this issue up for the Refs to look at but he's really not that outspoken of a guy (he got punched in the face by the head coach one day). I think he was just providing an honest assessment. But if he did than what an outstanding move, the Niner's and refs and the Camera men will be on notice. Should be fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              How about GoldenGate?
              Eh..
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You really have to love it! Gilbride must have struck a nerve!

Comment

Im surprised they didnt point out how we run picks with are WR's

Comment

Hell why don't we do it? Don't get mad, get even and let's see if Harbaugh complains about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Harbaugh-Gate, Smith-Gate, Gilbride-Gate
                      Grab-gate
                      sigpic

Comment

how about the water gate scandal II.

Ok seriously, I've read through this thread and im not quite sure what to think. Does holding definitely help DL maneuver around the OL...yes. Did Harbuagh go way out of his way to defend himself...yes. On the other hand, unless this happens on a key 3rd down or during a big play, it shouldnt be something that we cant overcome. If they are holding, we should hold back. Let the refs decide whos responsible.

**** san fran such *****s

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                          Too easy, Golden Gate or GoldenGateGate
                          HoldingGate kinda plays on that lol still cant believe JH's press release

Comment

Opps, it looks like Gilbride has exposed Harbaughs secret sause that has propelled

his team to a miracle turnaround

Harbaugh is so upset about it because according to ESPN investigation of film, Gilbride is absolutly correct.

Take away the illegal holding and the 49rs become a very very ordinary D Line

Comment

oh stop....
                              you really think the Niners D are the only ones to do this....

please....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

They are just the first to get caught.. same thing with the Saints and their bounty.. not the first to do it, the first to get caught..

Comment

Working...
                                X