No announcement yet.

ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure that technique is taught to very Dlineman. You actually think the NIners "invented" this??
    Come on guys......get real. Happens all the time all in prob every level of football.

I call it....Reallygate? Obviousgate.....Bull****gate......Ridiculousgate.. .....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

now that that has been exposed they will no longer be such run stopping supermen..........we will destroy these guys

Comment

STOP! Nobody post on this thread; don't take the bait. If you ignore him, the thread will wither away and die.
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Comment

Originally posted by rtahsin View Post
          STOP! Nobody post on this thread; don't take the bait. If you ignore him, the thread will wither away and die.
          What he did wrong?

Comment

I'm sorry guys but I'm really shocked none of you have mentioned the defensive holding call on Hamilton during Armstead's INT in SB XXXV. It's the exact same thing the 49ers are now doing. The only difference is the defensive holding call was one of those highlighted calls the refs were told to look out for throughout that season.

Comment

Originally posted by UFGiant View Post
              I'm sorry guys but I'm really shocked none of you have mentioned the defensive holding call on Hamilton during Armstead's INT in SB XXXV. It's the exact same thing the 49ers are now doing. The only difference is the defensive holding call was one of those highlighted calls the refs were told to look out for throughout that season.
              Hamilton hooked the RB right?? He didnt hold an olinemen IIRC.......
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                They are just the first to get caught.. same thing with the Saints and their bounty.. not the first to do it, the first to get caught..
                Comparing this to bountygate or any other "gate" for that matter is a bit extreme. However the way Harbaugh is reacting to it is only going to get more of the press attention that he despises so much.

I mean what an overreaction- like a kid throwing a tantrum when they get caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

Comment

Holden Gate
                  Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by rtahsin View Post
                    Maybe if we ignore you and your 10 posts, you will go away.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• /redfont So are you saying OP, that the Vikings put butter on their jersies so they couldn't be held?

Comment

• Gilbride was very smart to bring it up. I'm sure the Fox announcers will be more than happy to run a bit with this "controversy". That should include some camera work to see if they can back up Gilbride's claim. I'm sure that's why Harbaugh is so pissed off......he knows that the cameras are going to be looking for evidence.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

• Originally posted by rtahsin View Post
                          For those who can't figure out what Gilbride is doing, let me explain it to you: He is completely mind fin the 49rs. Even if the refs don't take notice, the Niners players themselves might hesitate on certain plays.

In short, Gilbride is playing chess, your playing checkers. I don't have a large post count either but why don't you put some logic or reasoning behind your statements and people might actually think about or care what you say...

Comment

• Haha......I'm watching NFL Network, and they are running with the story.

Mission accomplished, Gilbride!
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

• You know what? I don't know. The reason why is cause did any of the players the 49ers played against complained about it? If not, then there is a big chance that the 49ers are not holding or not doing it that much.

Comment

• Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF Gilbride isn't wrong about Justin Smith holding late last year. Aldon killed teams when Justin held OL on those twists down the stretch

Comment

Working...
                                X