Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should our game plan be for the San Fran game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should our game plan be for the San Fran game?

OFFENSE:
    1. 3 step drop, screens, and inside handoffs. We need plays made to counter over pursuit and their pass rush.
    2. Play Action, and get Bennett one on one if he's playing.

Key: The passing game has to be on and Beatty is going to have to perform well. We may need to keep a rb in to chip on his side.

DEFENSE:
    1. Discliplined run defense, especially with respect to our DEs
    2. Multiple blitz packages
    3. Keep a safety overtop and a man underneath Davis. We should play them like teams play Gates and SD.

Key: How LBs play the run- stopping good plays from becoming great plays- and pass coverage on routes between the hashes; TACKLING
    Last edited by B&RWarrior; 10-13-2012, 10:04 PM.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

keep eli upright, man he took a beating last time. (like a trooper)

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      keep eli upright, man he took a beating last time. (like a trooper)
      Let's see Diehl and McKenzie aren't out there so I'm thinking thats a plus!

Comment

Score more points than the Niners

Comment

Put pressure on Smith, put Hosley on Manningham because Mario will make mistakes and Hosley is a ball hawk, blitz Stevie Brown off the edge, keep Eli upright and give Wilson 10 -13 snaps
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Put pressure on Smith, put Hosley on Manningham because Mario will make mistakes and Hosley is a ball hawk, blitz Stevie Brown off the edge, keep Eli upright and give Wilson 10 -13 snaps
            Plus, hold their defensive line! lol

Comment

the Niners will certainly have a a trick play or two. That is Harbaughs way. I hope the Giants pull out a hurry up here and there and also maybe a flea flicker at a crtical time. The Niners D will be hopped up and over pursuing. Can have some one deep and wide open.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                Plus, hold their defensive line! lol
                That was the keep Eli upright part
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  the Niners will certainly have a a trick play or two. That is Harbaughs way. I hope the Giants pull out a hurry up here and there and also maybe a flea flicker at a crtical time. The Niners D will be hopped up and over pursuing. Can have some one deep and wide open.

I'm already wishing they'd start lol

Comment

That was the keep Eli upright part
                    Haha, got ya! Well in that case, keep Eli up for sure! Maybe our Dline needs to rub lubricant all over themselves so they can get some pressure lol

Comment

The SF offensive line has been dominating games, the Giants will need to find a way to control the line defensively and close the gaps. Having Rivers and Boley back will be a big boost there. Smith has been efficient using short passes which will counter the pass rush (not that we have had one recently), blitzes up the middle of the line might help force some mistakes.

On the offensive side of the ball, the Giants need to get started early, using short passes and the run game. SF isn't much better than the Giants when it comes to sacking the QB this year. This could play into the Giants hands, going with a pass first offense that hopfully pulls back the safeties and opens up the run later in the game. I think this ends up being a high scoring game,
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        Haha, got ya! Well in that case, keep Eli up for sure! Maybe our Dline needs to rub lubricant all over themselves so they can get some pressure lol
                        We don't need sacks, just collapse the pocket

Comment

We don't need sacks, just collapse the pocket
                          Yup, we just need to get in his face and hit him once in awhile. Sadly we havent even been doing that much this year...

Comment

Defence, pressure Smith & don't allow Davis and Crabtree time to stretch the field. We have to contain Gore and preventing him from beating us on the edges.
                            Offense - Pass Protect, WRs have to run clean routes, and we have to be balanced. We need for Bradshaw and Wilson to have big games again.

Last thing - I hope the Gmen changed up their audibles, because you know Manningham and Jacobs know our play book and audibles like the back of their hand.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                              Defence, pressure Smith & don't allow Davis and Crabtree time to stretch the field. We have to contain Gore and preventing him from beating us on the edges.
                              Offense - Pass Protect, WRs have to run clean routes, and we have to be balanced. We need for Bradshaw and Wilson to have big games again.

Last thing - I hope the Gmen changed up their audibles, because you know Manningham and Jacobs know our play book and audibles like the back of their hand.
                              I would assume the coaches are smart enough to think of that..

Comment

Working...
                              X