Wtf is with the scheduling tomorrow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf is with the scheduling tomorrow?

The Yankees are playing at 4 which conflicts with the giant game wtf... Does anyone know when the games go up on rewind so maybe I can watch the yanks and then watch the broadcast after without having any clue wat happened in the giants game?

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Can't finagle a 2 tv setup somehow ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
      The Yankees are playing at 4 which conflicts with the giant game wtf... Does anyone know when the games go up on rewind so maybe I can watch the yanks and then watch the broadcast after without having any clue wat happened in the giants game?
      PIP

Comment

I'm going to be watching the 9ers on tv, sinceI'm in norcal, then throw the yankees up on my PC... I'll obviously be paying more attention to the football game and watch the Yankees inbetween commercials..

Comment

The issue is that I want to be able to focus on each game individually when watching it.. I'm at college in a dorm and the only tv package available has tbs in sd and fox in hd.. So that will be hard on the eyes especially on a small tv..

Comment

The issue is that I want to be able to focus on each game individually when watching it.. I'm at college in a dorm and the only tv package available has tbs in sd and fox in hd.. So that will be hard on the eyes especially on a small tv..
            Sounds like you need to buy yourself one of those new 70" tvs!

Oh the problems we have in america.. lol

Comment

NFL >> MLB any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                NFL >> MLB any day of the week
                It's the playoffs alcs no way a regular season week 6 game is bigger

Comment

QFT

Comment

I think both are very important, I just enjoy watching the Giants play more. I'm tired of watching arod and swisher strike out lol

Comment

What do you expect from bud selig??? Tigers get a off day and the yankees don't. He could have put game 2 at 1pm or 8pm and he put it at 4pm up against the giants game. This guy is clueless. I have no clue what game to watch. I might just watch one and listen to the other on the radio while dvr'ing both.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        I think both are very important, I just enjoy watching the Giants play more. I'm tired of watching arod and swisher strike out lol
                        What about cano's 2-22 seems like he gets a pass and everyone just blames arod which is wrong. People should support him booing him does irreparable damage. Same way people wanted to give Eli the boot. Patience and support should always be the way to go in times of struggle.

Comment

If you had a VIP pass you could sit in the press BOX and watch the giatns game on the .TV

Comment

What about cano's 2-22 seems like he gets a pass and everyone just blames arod which is wrong. People should support him booing him does irreparable damage. Same way people wanted to give Eli the boot. Patience and support should always be the way to go in times of struggle.
                            I agree Cano has sucked too, but the difference between them? Arod has a history of tanking in the playoffs. He has like a .161 batting average and has struck out like 19 times since that '09 playoff run where he was "clutch". I am all for arod stepping up and showing us all wrong though..

Comment

Watch the Giants much fewer games and baseball can be watched in a 8 min condensed form anyway when they show highlights

or hit up a sports bar

Comment

Working...
                              X