Now that Green Bay and New Orleans seem vunerable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Green Bay and New Orleans seem vunerable

I think this game against SF is very important. I think we have a good chance of winning against some teams that were once thought to be juggernauts. We have a tough schedule, but not as scarry as it was before the season began considering the play of our divisional rivals and NO and GB.

Agree, SF and Atlanta are probably are most difficult games!

Comment

Those teams were considered "juggernauts" last year, we beat them already.
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

We beat GB, not NO. I think GB came out flat against us and we were in a battle royal with SF to the last second.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Agree, SF and Atlanta are probably are most difficult games!
          I agree, both those teams are very balanced on both sides of the ball.

Comment

No matter what anyone says it will be extremely tough to beat greenbay or new nor leans despite their less than stellar records

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
            Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
              I agree, both those teams are very balanced on both sides of the ball.
              Yeah for sure, the Ravens and our divisional games will be interesting too. Not quite as hard of a schedule as we once thought but still not easy..

Comment

They do but so did the Eagles and look what happened. We can't take them lightly no matter what. If we play like we're capable of, we should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
                  They do but so did the Eagles and look what happened. We can't take them lightly no matter what. If we play like we're capable of, we should be fine.
                  Well any given Sunday obviously. I'm not saying we should underestimate any team, just stating the teams I think are harder..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    Well any given Sunday obviously. I'm not saying we should underestimate any team, just stating the teams I think are harder..
                    true add Baltimore to that mix too, I think the AFC is between them and Houston

Comment

true add Baltimore to that mix too, I think the AFC is between them and Houston
                      Yup already did, Baltimore, Atlanta, San Fran and our divisional games are the toughest..

Comment

I've given up trying to pre judge which games will be tough and which ones will be easy....after so many years of seeing upsets and trap games, I've just accepted the "Any Given Sunday" law.

TB gave us a run for our money and almost destroyed us, meanwhile NO could be a walk in the park, it also might not be. Any given Sunday the worst team could be the best team. Look at KC beating the undefeated Packers last year or the Browns beating the Pats the year before.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          I've given up trying to pre judge which games will be tough and which ones will be easy....after so many years of seeing upsets and trap games, I've just accepted the "Any Given Sunday" law.

TB gave us a run for our money and almost destroyed us, meanwhile NO could be a walk in the park, it also might not be. Any given Sunday the worst team could be the best team. Look at KC beating the undefeated Packers last year or the Browns beating the Pats the year before.
                          The game the game in Cincinnati could be a trap game. Im not so sure on how our secondary will matchup against AJ Green

Comment

The game the game in Cincinnati could be a trap game. Im not so sure on how our secondary will matchup against AJ Green
                            That guy is a beast for sure....I just hope our pass rush is back by that game, if we can bring pressure on the QB, we can win any match

Comment

Working...
                            X