X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Shaun O'Hara didint pick us to win smh

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
      you know whats funny about this thread and this is in no way aimed at you Fbomb.........Us fans care more about this than Eli....He honestly could give a ****
      lol...I know...and it's another thing I love about my QB!!!!
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

did he say smith is flat out better, or did he say he was going to face less adversity against the giants d than eli against the san fran d?

Comment

Kurt, like Harooni, has a hard time saying good things about Eli. I t hink they are the same person.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Everyone across the board picked the 49ers on NFLN.

Kurt Warner: "Giants may have better players, but the 49ers have the better team."

Hello.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.
              And I'll give you one-half second to guess who he picked to win Cards-Bills game.

Comment

What a moronic thing to say. It shouldn't, but that really pisses me off. How could ANYONE pick Alex Smith over Eli?

Comment

relax he is talking over the whole game , not just 2 min drills when trailing.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                    Kurt, like Harooni, has a hard time saying good things about Eli. I t hink they are the same person.
                    WHY? Is Kurt in love with Tiki?
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      relax he is talking over the whole game , not just 2 min drills when trailing.
                      So your saying, Alex Smith is a better overall QB throughout the whole game?

Comment

Kurt was off to a tremendous start that year......as soon as he had a bad game he got yanked.......then led AZ to the SB

I'd have been ticked off too if I were him

Comment

If he was picking the 49ers to beat the Giants, I wouldn't see anything in that. If he wanted to give advantage to the 49ers run game or defense, I wouldn't see anything in that either. But he specifically said that Alex freaking Smith is better than Eli? Yeah, he's butthurt...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            Kurt was off to a tremendous start that year......as soon as he had a bad game he got yanked.......then led AZ to the SB

He got sacked 39 times in 9 games starting, he was sitting in the pocket way to long. It was evident that a switch had to be made. And the rest is history...

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

I remember when he was playing for us. He started to hold the ball for too long. I remember one play where he hold the ball for a long time. After the play he went to the sideline and Coughlin got on his case. Kurt also signed one year for ne mil so why you think he has the right to get ticked off. He had more than one bad game.

Comment

Originally posted by GMenOnDeck View Post
                                Even Shaun O'Hara didint pick us to win smh
                                Did not pick us to win, and picking Smith over Eli are two totally different animals, in regards of him picking the 49ers, any smart football person would do the same, that team is playing lights out, and will be p[laying at home, in regards to our Giants, the only hope we have is for Eli to light it up on the 49ers defense, which will be a daunting task considering the way that unit has been playing, and the way our defense has played, I would hold my breath. Only homer Giants fans would seriously think we have a chance to win this game, I have been a Giants fan since 81', and I do not have a good feeling about this game, considering the way our team has played as of late, we barely beat the Browns last week at HOME. This 49ers team has been salivating for this game since the Championship game, a game in which they abused our QB, and their rookie KR/PR helped our cause in that win. If you changed the jerseys of both teams, what team would you think would win this game, the 49ers do have the better players, especially on defense, and their offense is much better than last year. The only way we have a chance to win this one on the road against a team that is playing lights out is to win the turnover battle, field position "special teams", and our front four on defense to finally show up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X