Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    so he didnt say smith was the better qb? or did he say Alex will have the advantage here. big difference bro
    Big difference yes.....but still a diss on Eli. He's saying Smith will have the better game because Eli will throw it more. Eli is now an excellent passing QB. I see turnovers happening on the ground in this game.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

hehe , nah its hard not to like Eli the person. I just always disagreed with crowning him before it was due, yeah you guys saw it coming kudos. but Eli has the oddest style you will see for a nfl QB.
      More revisionist history......you argued that Eli would never be a great QB and that we couldn't win the SB with him. The "Eli lovers" were not crowning him then......you were jumping the gun on Eli becoming a bust and we weren't ready to go there.

Comment

Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

He is also a better Dancer than Eli!!!
        Last edited by Harooni; 10-14-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

What does this have to do with anything? I never said Warner wasn't a great QB......I said he was an Eli hater and it effects his judgement. Are you saying that Kurt SHOULD hate Eli?

Comment

exactly he is taking into effect passing game weapons and D each qb will face. Man Eli fans are like mother hens
            its the pattern Harooni! this guy hardly has any compliments for Eli! Eli is one of the best at his position in the league!

how many threads are there here about Warners personal dislike for Eli! that should say something about how he feels!

he doesnt criticise other qbs as much!

personally i lost some respect for Warner just cuz of this issue!
            sigpic

Comment

He is also a better Dancer than Eli!!!
              Agree with everything you said. BUT he's dead wrong about Smith being better than Eli, or Smith having an advantage over Eli in this game.

Comment

Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.
                Probably considering offensive receiving weapons?.....Still doesn't make sense. And I am a HUGE Warner fan.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, & Bennett > Crabtree, Manningham, Moss & Davis.

Comment

The point is Warner has no reason to hate on Eli, he is simply saying Alex has the advantage in the game because of our D vs the niners D. though hopefully our pass rush wakes up this game i think they might.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post

personally i lost some respect for Warner just cuz of this issue!

the thing is its in your fans minds , it is not real , no reason for Warner to hate on Eli. A lot of you read into things and when it comes to Eli are overly sensitive. you can see them paling around years later at the probowl. Warner still is friends with TC also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                      Probably considering offensive receiving weapons?.....Still doesn't make sense. And I am a HUGE Warner fan.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, & Bennett > Crabtree, Manningham, Moss & Davis.
                      well nicks is probably not 100 percent. and mostly i think it was the Defence each will face and passing yards allowed and so on.

Comment

its bc the HoF thing. i was watching nfln a few weeks ago i believe after the carolina game, and rich eisen was introducing the set. each guy is a HoF except Warner. After Eisen introduced everyone, warner made a comment about how he cant wait til thats how he's introduced. he said it with such a smugness that he implied he's a first ballot lock...
                        i dunno if warner has an issue with eli personally, i think warner has an issue with top of the line HoF QBs. since eli could be that, and ppl talked about eli like that and not warner, warner made his original "eli not HoF" comment to put the focus back on him.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          its bc the HoF thing. i was watching nfln a few weeks ago i believe after the carolina game, and rich eisen was introducing the set. each guy is a HoF except Warner. After Eisen introduced everyone, warner made a comment about how he cant wait til thats how he's introduced. he said it with such a smugness that he implied he's a first ballot lock...
                          i dunno if warner has an issue with eli personally, i think warner has an issue with top of the line HoF QBs. since eli could be that, and ppl talked about eli like that and not warner, warner made his original "eli not HoF" comment to put the focus back on him.
                          so are you implying Eli has his ticket punched but warner does not???

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                            Cool story bro.
                            I've seen this before somewhere...

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.
                              You're a damn fool Harooni

Saying Eli is a very good QB is a slap in the face. Eli is a GREAT QB and Alex Smith doesn't hold a candle to Eli.
                              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                                You're a damn fool Harooni
                                you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X