Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    is he really STILL mad at the gmen after all those years since Eli took over? wow.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
      Thank you.

Kurt Warner hereby proclaims you have the advantage in posting ability over me.
      You're such a rookie poster, I can't believe they let you on the boards

haha no worries bro, its all cool...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Kurt Warner..................................................................... ......................................Fail

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
          LOL LOL..... I love you Kurt, but you were waaaay off on your comment. But it takes a big man to admit when you're wrong.

GO GIANTS!!!!!
          I hear ya'. I'm a big Kurt Warner fan so I'll give him a pass here.

Comment

It's ok for Kurt to think that way...Now he just has to get in line with all the others who continue to doubt Eli Manning and the GMEN and admit they were wrong...
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
              I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
              That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.
              He will never admit it, but I am pretty sure that is the reason why he gives Eli so much flack.
              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Kurt was right on the money

Nostra F'n damus

Comment

I used to respect Kurt...you know the classic underdog makes it to the NFL story.

Now....eh, hes not my cup of tea. He seems to hold this insane grudge against us for no reason when brought back his career (kind of) when everyone thought he was done.

Comment

I saw the segment.... Warner said he would probably give it to Eli if it were mano to mano.... but with Smith's supporting cast, he had to give it to Alex Smith.
                    Michael Irvin gave the WRs to the Giants.... says he is a fan of #88 HakeeM Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                      I saw the segment.... Warner said he would probably give it to Eli if it were mano to mano.... but with Smith's supporting cast, he had to give it to Alex Smith.
                      Michael Irvin gave the WRs to the Giants.... says he is a fan of #88 HakeeM Nicks.
                      thank you for being honest. see i knew it was blown out of proportion

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        thank you for being honest. see i knew it was blown out of proportion
                        Exactly how can anyone question Kurt's judgement. Now after seeing his wife you certainly could question his eyesight.

Comment

Maybe Kurt is still suffering from "Concussion-Like Symptoms".

Comment

Originally posted by yatitle View Post
                            Exactly how can anyone question Kurt's judgement. Now after seeing his wife you certainly could question his eyesight.
                            what??? she is actually pretty hot with long hair

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                              I saw the segment.... Warner said he would probably give it to Eli if it were mano to mano....
                              Did he really say probably? If so, what an idiot. If Eli and Smith were being rated solely on skill w/o factoring in their supporting cast (btw Kurt was wrong on that too because our offense is much better than the 9ers), who in the hell would pick Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
                                Did he really? Well it was funny though. The whole crew except for Faulk I believe picked the panthers week 3, and the other day they all picked SF. I enjoy it very much as to how bad they are... Im almost tempted to hold their feet under the fire with a blog lol.
                                Peace,
                                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
                                X