Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by DragonSoul View Post
    Did he really? Well it was funny though. The whole crew except for Faulk I believe picked the panthers week 3, and the other day they all picked SF. I enjoy it very much as to how bad they are... Im almost tempted to hold their feet under the fire with a blog lol.
    no no he was saying with the weapons like moss

    Comment


    • #92
      he does have moves though.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        what??? she is actually pretty hot with long hair

        You have a pretty weird definition of "hot".

        This chick is hot. Warner's wife is........meh.

        He's a bitter tool. He should be immediately fired because he has lost any credibility that he MIGHT have had as a analyst when he made that "call". Why would anyone ever want to hear his opinion again after he clearly proved to everyone that he doesn't have a damn clue what he is talking about.
        Last edited by shockeyisjesus; 10-15-2012, 04:16 AM.

        Comment


        • #94
          ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

          even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli
          Apologize to Melo 5

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
            ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

            even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli
            Exactly, I knew if the GMEN kept it close they would win because Alex could never go toe to toe with Eli in the Crunch, how no idea the GMEN would run away with it in the 2nd half, impressive, will the D show up for the Skins?
            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

              REALLY? What a ****!!
              Someone needs to remind Kurt(born again) Warner that envy and revenge are both sins!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

              John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by primetime View Post
                I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
                this

                I ignore him for the most part same with Dilfer...


                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                Comment


                • #98
                  Yes he is, Kurt Warner feels like he wasn't treated fairly or properly when he was a member of the Giants because he was just a temporary investment. So you can't expect him to be 100% fair in his assessment or belief when it comes to the Giants. He may not cheer for Eli, but he has to respect him.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

                    REALLY? What a ****!!
                    Stop worrying about what Warner has to say. He's just one of a slew of know nothing talking head ex jocks who picked against the Giants.....and got it wrong!
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                    John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                    Comment


                    • Kurt Warner is a ****** waffle.

                      God said so.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                      Comment


                      • What exactly did the Giants tell Warner? I remember watching an interview when he was here and the person giving the interview asked him if he wanted to retire a Giant and he said "yes". It seemed like he expected to play for 5 years while the man we traded our future draft picks away for sat on the bench. If he was thinking that he's beyond delusional or we lied to him. I thought it was a bad idea bringing him in anyway... I guess we were trying to show some of our vets that weren't giving up on em.

                        Comment


                        • In the begining of the pittsburg/titans game Kurt credited himself for "grooming" Eli. I feel he knows he wasn't part of the Giant system but still thinks he would have played better then Eli. He wanted a big pat on the back for saying that. That's Kurt. Always will be, just ignore..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                            What exactly did the Giants tell Warner? I remember watching an interview when he was here and the person giving the interview asked him if he wanted to retire a Giant and he said "yes". It seemed like he expected to play for 5 years while the man we traded our future draft picks away for sat on the bench. If he was thinking that he's beyond delusional or we lied to him. I thought it was a bad idea bringing him in anyway... I guess we were trying to show some of our vets that weren't giving up on em.
                            I agree that Warner was a bad decision cause the Giants traded for Eli. Why do that and get another qb he can learn from? Might as well kept Rivers. Glad they didn't though hahahaaaa.

                            Comment


                            • As Giants fans we should appreciate the greatness of the Kurt Warner Giant era. 5-4, oh those were the days. Does anyone know where I can get the DVD for the Kurt Warner Giants career?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                                thank you for being honest. see i knew it was blown out of proportion
                                Come on. Eli is as much better than Smith as his receivers are better than the Niners. That's still a crazy statement. You know as well as everyone else that he's bitter towards Eli. He WAS ranking them separately. He ranked the QB vs QB spot not QB with receivers. He made a stupid statement about Eli and tried to wash over it by saying it's not Mano a mano that he's rating them, but did he curve the RB grade because of the oline?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X