Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

haha like most 49er fans he seems a little butthurt

Comment

lol, Kurt Warner needs to go back to bagging groceries

Comment

Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.

Comment

I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
          That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeding blue View Post
            Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.
            Well Eli took his job, not that it was that hard..

Comment

Maybe he's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
                That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.
                I haven't seen the segment, but unless he's got some strong stats to back that claim up, I have to conclude he's still butthurt over being benched for Eli.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
                  Did you really expect any different?

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever View Post
                    Did you really expect any different?
                    Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.

Comment

Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.
                      Yeah, exactly, its to the point where Kurt is seemingly going out of his way (his logical way) to disprove Eli of his greatness. I mean Alex Smith over Eli? C'mon Kurt way to hold a grudge.

Comment

If he did he is the only one! Haven't seen anyone give the advantage to Smith.

Comment

Even Michael Irvin was in shock!!

Comment

Even Michael Irvin was in shock!!
                            And Irvin hates the Giants.. haha

Comment

you know whats funny about this thread and this is in no way aimed at you Fbomb.........Us fans care more about this than Eli....He honestly could give a ****
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X