Nicks limping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks limping

He was limping on the sidelines earlier, but I still see him on the field now. How effective can he be like this?

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

don't know, but dont like it

Comment

Looked OK on that cut to the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
        Looked OK on that cut to the outside.
        true..but if he was 100% that would have been a touchdown on the Giants 1st possesion

Comment

Originally posted by I'll take 5 View Post
          true..but if he was 100% that would have been a touchdown on the Giants 1st possesion
          Missed the whole fist quarter cos UK TV stuck with the friggin' iggles game!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
            Missed the whole fist quarter cos UK TV stuck with the friggin' iggles game!!
            We're referring to an incompletion play on 3rd down, on our first drive, in which Nicks appeared slow and was shown limping on the sideline. It had me worried, maybe he just needed to get it warm though. He looks better right now.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Great sideline catch by Nicks...he's a beast!

Comment

Yeah, never saw that. I picked up the latter part of the 1st on an Internet feed.

Comment

Working...
                X