No announcement yet.

See Bradshaw dances too much... if he follows the hole he picks up the first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Bradshaw dances too much... if he follows the hole he picks up the first

This is why I really wanted Brown back this game... Bradshaw would be much more effective as a backup and in the 2nd half more
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Maybe I wasn't paying attention fully, but I thought the initial hole was blown up by the 49ers and he made 1 move to change directions and the next hole was blown up by Justin Smith. I wouldn't call that dancing really, but I do understand what you mean about Bradshaw - at times, he has ran with uncertainty.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

GOOD **** BRADSHAW!!

Comment

Rushing TD against the Niners?? **** yeah Ahmad.
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
          Rushing TD against the Niners?? **** yeah Ahmad.
          +1

That was a nice 10 yard gain on 2nd & 10. Then to get into the end zone.

Comment

after that bad run Bradshaw is 22 carries for 84 yards and 1 TD.

Pretty good day vs the Niners
            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
              after that bad run Bradshaw is 22 carries for 84 yards and 1 TD.

Pretty good day vs the Niners
              Maybe he felt the heat from Brown. Whatever the cause I'm ecstatic!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                Maybe he felt the heat from Brown. Whatever the cause I'm ecstatic!
                Bradshaw 100+ yard game vs the NINERS!!!.

Side note- Eli only 193 yards passing, his streak may end this game

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Mid Game Thread = 75% chance you end up looking like a total horse's *** . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                    Mid Game Thread = 75% chance you end up looking like a total horse's *** . . . .
                    true indeed, but I know exactly what the OP was beefing about. Ahmad made it up though when he stopped dancing.

Comment

Btw, from now on fully endorse you publicly badmouthing our players early in game because it seems every time you do that players has a great day by games end.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bradshaw clearly ran away from a clear opening on a 3rd and 2 but has done enough to stop the horse**** some people throw at him.

More than enough...

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                          Nothing I said was incorrect.

Bradshaw had the hole and he tried to bounce it outside like he does a lot and he doesn't have the speed for that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                            Btw, from now on fully endorse you publicly badmouthing our players early in game because it seems every time you do that players has a great day by games end.
                            Pointing out an obvious blunder is bashing him? Did I say he sucks? Did I say he should be cut? No.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              Pointing out an obvious blunder is bashing him? Did I say he sucks? Did I say he should be cut? No.
                              You criticized him, then he had a great game. Now, you look silly. Last week the same thing happened.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X