What Happened To Jay Feely?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened To Jay Feely?

He kicked a 61 yard FG today. Remember when we were lucky to get over 45 yards with him? He couldn't reach the goal post from 50 yards now 61 yards...holy crow.

HGH

Comment

Yep that was an insane kick.

Comment

He's on steroids..

Comment

Matt Bryant 2. He was are kicker for 3 years and never kicked 1 50 yard FG kicked a 55 yarder today

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSherrard View Post
            HGH

PROTEIIIIIIIIIN

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Jay must be on the Roids

Comment

He's been playing better since being abducted by aliens.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                  He's on steroids..
                  No kidding. I saw him a couple of weeks ago in a game and his body has really changed. He doesn't look like a kicker he is very muscular now.

Comment

Then he missed the kick to win the game. Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Matt Bryant 2. He was are kicker for 3 years and never kicked 1 50 yard FG kicked a 55 yarder today
                      Kicking inside with no wind and a controlled warm temperature certainly helps.

Comment

he was always better than tynes , we just didnt want to pay him. though tynes has been real good i admit, but i was quite miffed when we let feely go.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          he was always better than tynes , we just didnt want to pay him. though tynes has been real good i admit, but i was quite miffed when we let feely go.
                          Feely also had a bad habit of running his mouth.

Comment

Yup. Hits a 61 yarder to tie it, and then promptly misses a 38 yarder to win it in regulation. Same ol' Jay Feely

Good...I still haven't forgiven him for all those misses in the Seattle game in '05

Comment

he hit a game winner when tynes missed his when we lost to the eagles .

Comment

Working...
                              X