No announcement yet.

Bradshaw CROW thread!!! I will start!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw CROW thread!!! I will start!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm yummmmm

This guy may not always be effective due to injuries but he always runs hard... can never take that away from him.

Looks like he's running much better though and the O-line is moving people off the ball and openeing holes.

Love it!!!!!

THANK YOU BRADSHAW
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

BUMP

Comment

I will not let this fall too far

Comment

Another bump

Comment

I ate my crow on him last week... Bradshaw has hulked out and never looked back. Him playing with real passion has helped our team tremendously...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I have to admit, I was calling for Andre Brown to start a few weeks ago. Best crow I have tasted ever.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in

Comment

For anyone who said he just crushed an inferior run D last week...fine--you had a point. But there can be no mistaking what he did today...

...He outphysicaled the best run D in the league over the past 2 seasons, on their turf, and had the most rushing yards of any opposing RB in the 49ers last bazillion home games. And as usual, he was flawless in pass protection.

Kudos to Ahmad. We're lucky to have him. And props to the O-Line!

Comment

Loving the potential of our 3 backs healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                    Loving the potential of our 3 backs healthy
                    If they can keep bringing DW along to the point where they trust him come playoff time, then we have a scary good thing going in the backfield

Comment

The guy is finally following his lead blocking and isn't trying to run off tackle as much. Less dancing equal positive yards. David Wilson looked good as well. The guy has good acceleration and is fast.
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Bradshaw has competition from two guys, he had to step up

Comment

I thought crow tastes bad? I guess it is how you cook it. Oh wait, I wasn't the one who complained about Bradshaw.

Comment

I love the Bradshaw that runs decisively, hits the seams hard, and runs upfield. I hate the Bradshaw that still thinks he can cut a play outside and outrun the defenders. I think we owe a huge debt of gratitude to Andre Brown for finally waking Bradshaw up and getting him hitting the holes again. Several times today Bradshaw had holes and still tried to bounce it out; but he's still a whole lot better than he was early in the year, and much of last year. Boothe , Beatty and Locklear have made a heck of a difference in our running game too.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                              I love the Bradshaw that runs decisively, hits the seams hard, and runs upfield. I hate the Bradshaw that still thinks he can cut a play outside and outrun the defenders. I think we owe a huge debt of gratitude to Andre Brown for finally waking Bradshaw up and getting him hitting the holes again. Several times today Bradshaw had holes and still tried to bounce it out; but he's still a whole lot better than he was early in the year, and much of last year. Boothe , Beatty and Locklear have made a heck of a difference in our running game too.
                              +1 to everything you said

Comment

Working...
                              X