Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amukama Is A Force

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Amukama Is A Force

    Ok, he got burned once deep to Randy Moss but he was supposed to have safety help.

    Other than that the kid has played great, I think hes our best corner. He almost got a pick late in the game. Hes just a great corner. I think he is going to be around on this team for a long time.

    The reason I say this is because he was considered by some to be a bust already. Some say he has no fire. Some said he was soft for getting bullied.

    Whatever it is, I call it a excellent NFL CB.

  • #2
    Yes he is and he is turning into a shutdown corner. next is that puNk RGPEE
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #3
      He's played incredibly well this season.. I'm loving what i'm seeing wee needed a good corner. With webster slowing down a bit I hope hosely can be what I think he can be.
      #80
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        He is a bust!!! [Redfont]

        Comment


        • #5
          People on here laughed when players said he needs to play with more "swag" I just knew they meant confidence. You can see it though...he's playing closer getting in the WR's faces and challenging them. He was top 10 talent coming out. He'll find his way and continue to improve.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
            Ok, he got burned once deep to Randy Moss but he was supposed to have safety help.

            Other than that the kid has played great, I think hes our best corner. He almost got a pick late in the game. Hes just a great corner. I think he is going to be around on this team for a long time.

            The reason I say this is because he was considered by some to be a bust already. Some say he has no fire. Some said he was soft for getting bullied.

            Whatever it is, I call it a excellent NFL CB.
            A little early for the reservations to Canton, but I agree he's gonna be really good

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              I think hes our best corner.
              That's not too far-fetched of a statement w/ the way CWeb has regressed. Prince looks like he's coming into his own. Great game by the kid.
              #80

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
                People on here laughed when players said he needs to play with more "swag" I just knew they meant confidence. You can see it though...he's playing closer getting in the WR's faces and challenging them. He was top 10 talent coming out. He'll find his way and continue to improve.
                I think the cold bath JPP gave him woke him up!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was really tough on him in the beginning of the season, but he's now made me a believer. Great game today kid!! The future looks bright with the two young corners, Hosley has also been playing very well.

                  Add Will Hill and Stevie Brown to the mix and we have some good young talent

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don't say I did not tell you so.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Prince and Hosely will be our starters before too long, they both are playing exceptionally well with their time this year and Prince is still basically a rookie, some mistakes will be made but he's limited them a lot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by I'll take 5 View Post
                        A little early for the reservations to Canton, but I agree he's gonna be really good
                        No one said anything about the dang hall of fame. Did you say something about it? geez, im confused.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          almost had that pick 6...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I said it before that Prince is quietly having a great season. I wish he made that 2nd pick.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Imagine if he had 2 pick six's today. Would been huge!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X