X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolle haters...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that is all

Yea....I am tired of all these posts hating on Rolle....err...wait there are none.
    sigpic

Comment

WHERE TREL AT

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        WHERE TREL AT
        He's busy intercepting the ball

Comment

PF finally has Rolle playing his natural position of a ball-hawking FS, with Amukamara locking down one side of the field and Webster on the other as well as having Brown step up for KP. I can finally not gasp every time opposing QBs drop back and our D-line doesn't get there.

BOOM!!!

Comment

Who has EVER hated on Rolle? He's been the glue of our secondary since he arrived, and without question, the best tackler on our entire defense.

Comment

huge game today 2 INT's and was great in run support. I don't think ur gonna get many Rolle haters today

Comment

I haven't seen a lot of Rolle hate. But he was spectacular today and held it down big time with KP nursing his injury

Comment

You must be new here. Before our run last year people here wanted him cut.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                    Yea....I am tired of all these posts hating on Rolle....err...wait there are none.
                    Tell me about it. I feel the same way about the Osi posts. I know he talks alot, but I always say he can't lose by him. The team loses together. The entire defense didn't play well. I am sure that Rolle haters will try to deny the things they have said in the pass.
                    Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

@WEG313 You must be new here. Before our run last year people here wanted him cut.

Comment

He played a great game today, that's what he can do with a couple of corners that can play!

Comment

Love me that Rolle!
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Never hated him I was stoked when he was signed no matter how much money he got.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Only really see people hating on Rolle's contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X