Next week vs redskins is crucial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week vs redskins is crucial

We need a W in the division and it will also give us some cushion.... RGIII is crazy...will be a very tough game

RG3 had a monster game, can't wait to pick him off and sack him though.

Comment

This won't be easy. Big win and coming from the west to east for a 1 pm game has hurt the giants in the past. We must contain Bobby Griffin and pull out a tough victory.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
        We need a W in the division and it will also give us some cushion.... RGIII is crazy...will be a very tough game
        Agreed........ but lets enjoy this one for at least one day

Comment

The next 2 weeks are pretty crucial for us. It can make us 6-2 and 2 Ws in the division. We should look to winning both games.

Comment

If we can keep RG3 in the pocket, we'll be fine. He has a good arm but he's more dangerous when he's on the run.

I think we need to play RG3 like we did against Newton

Comment

It's going to be a tough game, Redskins have a good defense, and now have real offense with a QB you have to game plan for.
              sigpic

Comment

Every game is key!

Comment

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    The next 2 weeks are pretty crucial for us. It can make us 6-2 and 2 Ws in the division. We should look to winning both games.
                    YES Lets Do it ! One at a time ! First Lets take care of the Potato Skins !

Giants, You are playing like SUPER BOWL CHAMPS ! Every one did their job today ! The O the D and ST ...........You Made My DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I said this in the STC. The Cowgirls and the Eagles both lost.

And then there were two. Good luck

Comment

if the dline plays how it did today, RG3s in for a lonnngggg day

Comment

I agree but let me just soak in all this for a few days....this is really nice

Comment

let me go atleast aweek be4 i tink about bob

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              agreed the next 2 are very important, divisional opponents. The Giants need a divisional win. But like they say, 1 game at a time!

Comment

Working...
                              X