Lmao Fox crew Giants/49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao Fox crew Giants/49ers

These guys are backtracking now and making excuses. Saying they aren't surprise we won, but rather the way we dominate. Lmao, jumping off the bandwagon, stop making excuses for the whiners!
    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

What else were they supposed to say? LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
      These guys are backtracking now and making excuses. Saying they aren't surprise we won, but rather the way we dominate. Lmao, jumping off the bandwagon, stop making excuses for the whiners!
      One guy didnt:

He's makin the rest of them eat crow right now...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        One guy didnt:

He's makin the rest of them eat crow right now...
        Well, he always picks the Giants. I especially hate Howie Long, he looked pissed, GOOD!
        sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

No news here, but they're really bad never discussing who's on the field and why unless Fox is using that stupid Cruz-Rogers graphic

Comment

Well, he always picks the Giants. I especially hate Howie Long, he looked pissed, GOOD!
            Hey man I'm completely cool with Strahan's homer pick, at least he's honest about it...

Comment

I'll post the suicide hotline on his twitter page. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

<3 Strahan

Comment

Being a lifelong Giant fan, I welcome Strahan's loyalty to his team.

Comment

+1, I dislike the hate Jimmy Johnson has for the Giants.
                    Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Lmfao, Terry Bradshaw trying to appease to us now. Strahan was like "No, we don't want you".
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Lmfao, Terry Bradshaw trying to appease to us now. Strahan was like "No, we don't want you".
                        that was funny, he's scared of Mrs. Mara

Comment

Seriously I wish there was a way we could roll with 52 some time this year just so we could sign Strahan to a 1-day deal and let him suit up. He doesn't have to play, but I definitely credit most of why our defense came alive to him. Rivers being on the field helped too...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            Seriously I wish there was a way we could roll with 52 some time this year just so we could sign Strahan to a 1-day deal and let him suit up. He doesn't have to play, but I definitely credit most of why our defense came alive to him. Rivers being on the field helped too...
                            would be nice suit up cant play tag lmao

Comment

I found it amusing in the 2007 run and I would even save screen caps of the predictions.

Now I just expect it. Maybe I should go back and build a mural of all the times they're all wrong picking against the GMen. I could wallpaper my living room with it.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X