pending the injury to tuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pending the injury to tuck

We should be full roster, All in for the next game against them skins. Riding the momentum of this game into the next, that's the definition of building the bridge. Good win, really good win.

Hopefully everyone made it through that game with no serious injuries. Tuck got injured in garbage time at the end. I would have used backups and wouldn't care if the 49ers got a consolation TD at the end and fool them into thinking Kaepernick is a better QB than Alex Smith.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Canty back, KP should be good with the rest as it was not to serious to begin with. wait to see what TC has to say about tuck.

Comment

TC is always cautious but I think I saw Tuck on the sideline not looking line he was in any discomfort!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
          TC is always cautious but I think I saw Tuck on the sideline not looking line he was in any discomfort!
          oh okay, cool.

Comment

Winded I thought.

Comment

yea i hope everyone is ok but we wont really know until Tues!
              sigpic

Comment

I thought he was smiling a bit when he went to the sideline.

Comment

Not so sure of bringing KP back so soon with Stevie Brown playing so well . The Giants secondary has looked solid with him in there.

Comment

With Canty and KP coming back the D just has more options... now Kiwi can be used at DE or DT in that rotation, something that worked well today. Having KP back allows them to go with the 3 safety set... the defense right now could possibly be better than they were at the end of last year. That may be getting a little too excited after a great defensive game, but having all these guys healthy is exciting.
                    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic1 View Post
                      Not so sure of bringing KP back so soon with Stevie Brown playing so well . The Giants secondary has looked solid with him in there.
                      He still misses an assignment or two though... The one time Prince let randy moss get behind him he was expecting stevie to be there and he wasn't...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        He still misses an assignment or two though... The one time Prince let randy moss get behind him he was expecting stevie to be there and he wasn't...
                        I believe that was Rolle in coverage, but he just got 2 INTs playing shallow and jumping routes. Can't blame him on that long pass. 49ers didn't do much after either as they ended up going for a 4th and 15 in the 3rd quarter and failed.

Comment

Working...
                        X