Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OL has convinced me they are for real.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OL has convinced me they are for real.

I wasn't going to put to much into running for 200 yards on the Browns, but today they allowed no sacks and gave Bradshaw a chance to run for over 100 yards. Forget playing well, they dominated.

dam buddy u drunk....lol...jk

Comment

I never saw this total domination coming from this OL against that defense. Great job by all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        I wasn't going to put to much into running for 200 yards on the Browns, but today they allowed no sacks and gave Bradshaw a chance to run for over 100 yards. Forget playing well, they dominated.
        I thought this was another negative nancy thread.

Comment

Amazing what being healthy will do for you, especially Beatty...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Buddy333, did you went to get your healthy serving of crow at the eat crow eatery thread?

Comment

Not to be a ****, but where is Marvelousmik? Apparently, running for 200+ against the Browns was a fluke.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

oline has impressed me no way they can possibly let diehl back now good bye good riddance...still think we need T though in the draft or a guard

Comment

Great game! total team effort!

Comment

I always liked Beatty. He is really becoming a dominating LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Amazing what being healthy will do for you, especially Beatty...
                      Will Beatty's ability to take care of the LT spot really solidified the line. I think he is going to be a very good player for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
                        Great game! total team effort!
                        The DL was just as impressive. The thing about them is the where always expected to be good but not playing like it. Today they woke up. The OL was a big concern because they where not very good last year and struggled at times tis year. Today they let the NFL know they are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          One pickup i loved and spoke about a few times after we did get em was SEAN LOCKLEAR... I knew he was gonna turn into one thos wiley under the radar FA signings reese is known to make.. Hes been sensational for us!

Comment

They did at that!

Comment

Bob Papa said who ever won the battle at the line of scrimmage would win this game. Giants clearly dominated.

Comment

Working...
                              X