David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Wilson

His returns today were 40 yards and 66 yards even though the 40 got pulled back. I don't think he has gotten less than 30-35 yards on a return since he went back there, he is crazy good on the return game this is huge for us and Randle looks good for punt return. This is just so different than we're used to, I'm so freaking excited!

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
    His returns today were 40 yards and 66 yards even though the 40 got pulled back. I don't think he has gotten less than 30-35 yards on a return since he went back there, he is crazy good on the return game this is huge for us and Randle looks good for punt return. This is just so different than we're used to, I'm so freaking excited!
    The browns stuffed him pretty good, but that didnt matter in the end...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

A far cry from Will Blackmon...and to think, we won a SB with that "return game." We're a much more complete team this season

Comment

Wilson is the spark we needed.

Comment

And Wilson also had a nice game as a RB today, as well. It is awesome having a weapon like him, especially on kick returns for right now.

Comment

He is such a beast in the return game. So strange seeing a Giant actually take the ball up the field.

Comment

As long as Randle holds onto the ball, he'll have that job all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                He is such a beast in the return game. So strange seeing a Giant actually take the ball up the field.
                Tremendous instincts. That little mini hurdle he did on the 60 yarder was pure instinct. Cant teach that. STUD

Comment

His ability to give the Giants a short field give the team a dimension they haven't had in a long time. Big returns can change the momentum of a especially after the other team scores. I also thin Randle had done a pretty nice job in PR, he's not flashy but he is sure handed and typically gets positive yards on returns.

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
                    and just think these guys are just gonna get better each game!

once Wilson gets into his own nfl game hes gonna be a beast! and Randle wont be far behind!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great return man for sure. And once again Coughlin baffles me by putting Wilson in the offense for a short period, then putting Bradshaw back in. You're up by 23 points, get Bradshaw out and take some wear and tear off the guy. And by all means give Wilson some playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        I can't believe that we actually have a top-level special teams. I have no idea how were are statistic-wise compared to other teams, but we have a great pnter, clutch kicker, good return game, and good coverage.

Comment

David Wilson Is A Beast.
                          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                            Wilson is the spark we needed.
                            yep.. Whole new aspect now that we have a return a game. If he doesn't bust one to the house he will give Eli shorter fields to work with. Awesome
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Looking forward to the E-girls having to worry about a RB this fast
                              instead of just us every game.

Comment

Working...
                              X