Bechum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bechum

Is he coming off the PUP list next week????

Beckum* and I'm not sure. I know Canty might.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSherrard View Post
      Is he coming off the PUP list next week????
      I don't think there's a spot for him unless they release Jernigan
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Beckum said he is healthy and ready to go. So the Giants will have to release 2 players to make room. I am assuming that Petrus will be one seeing they already released him once and Diehl can fill in at both OG and OT . The other i'm not sure possibly JJ,Ojomo or Scott Pretty much the only guys that don't seem to have a role at this point.

Comment

I'm wondering if we'd keep Beckum, given the way the Unicorn and Pascoe are playing...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            I'm wondering if we'd keep Beckum, given the way the Unicorn and Pascoe are playing...
            We will see in a few days. I think its about 50-50 at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
              We will see in a few days. I think its about 50-50 at this point.
              To me it really depends on whether or not we think Robinson will pan out. If not, then Beckum will probably get his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                To me it really depends on whether or not we think Robinson will pan out. If not, then Beckum will probably get his spot.
                Yeah that's the problem sounds like Robinson is such a project that if something happened and we need him to play a significant role we would be in trouble. I guess it possible the Giants could keep the 3 TE's and keep Beckum because he is more a hybrid and Cut JJ.

Comment

Yeah that's the problem sounds like Robinson is such a project that if something happened and we need him to play a significant role we would be in trouble. I guess it possible the Giants could keep the 3 TE's and keep Beckum because he is more a hybrid and Cut JJ.
                  They arent going to cut their 3rd round pick a season ago.

Comment

Beckum said he is healthy and ready to go. So the Giants will have to release 2 players to make room. I am assuming that Petrus will be one seeing they already released him once and Diehl can fill in at both OG and OT . The other i'm not sure possibly JJ,Ojomo or Scott Pretty much the only guys that don't seem to have a role at this point.
                    They can release Beckum
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Here's the thing, Beckum is not a TE. He can't block

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Here's the thing, Beckum is not a TE. He can't block
                        Thats not the major problem though, Aaron Hernandez cant block either. The problem with Beckum is he is not a mismatch, cant beat linebackers and corners in the passing game with any consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          Thats not the major problem though, Aaron Hernandez cant block either. The problem with Beckum is he is not a mismatch, cant beat linebackers and corners in the passing game with any consistency.
                          I was trying to be kind, but you're right

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            Agreed if it were up to me I would cut Beckum. However the coaching staff seems to really like him so we will see what happens.

Comment

I doubt JJ will be cut if the staff gave Barden (who doesn't even contribute on ST) a pass for 3+ seasons before he stepped up...

Comment

Working...
                              X