Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carlos rodgers quote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • carlos rodgers quote

    From 49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "We aren't the king of the NFL. The Giants are. The Giants are still the team to beat." #NYG

    this got me so pumped up just reading this

  • #2
    I actually like Rogers a lot, after he said he wouldnt salsa after learning that Cruz does it to honor his grandmother, now that quote. Very respectful player.

    Comment


    • #3
      Carlos Rogers recognizes.
      Last edited by thegiantsrule10; 10-14-2012, 09:48 PM.
      ​​​

      Comment


      • #4
        If we can get healthy and establish a good running game every week, we will be very hard to beat.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nah. We still suck. Eagles and Cowboys are better. They beat us. #redfont
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

          Comment


          • #6
            Rodgers knows the deal. Cruz is in his head and TC is in Harbaughs head!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow ... surprised he said that. Exciting to hear though. Played a great game today. Would have loved to get some more touchdowns rather than settling for those field goals. It all worked out today but other weeks we need to capitalize. Where did you hear/read this from Rogers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ELIteManning View Post
                Wow ... surprised he said that. Exciting to hear though. Played a great game today. Would have loved to get some more touchdowns rather than settling for those field goals. It all worked out today but other weeks we need to capitalize. Where did you hear/read this from Rogers?


                i got it on twitter from one of the giants beat writers, i forget who off hand

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's what any pro should say about the defending SB champs until proven otherwise. Spoken like a true pro.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the thing people like myself recognized and Carlos recognizes now is that the Giants always seem to take time to get their machine in order

                    This year due to a rmarkable influx in fresh talent the final effect is not sqeeking by....now we are toying with NFL dominance......something I saw in the Packers under Lombardi and always dreamed my team the Giants would be that kind or juggernaut

                    its mostly a mental thing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      the guy is cool in my book. he could have had a few ints today also. good player

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        I actually like Rogers a lot, after he said he wouldnt salsa after learning that Cruz does it to honor his grandmother, now that quote. Very respectful player.
                        This... I gained respect for him when he said he wouldn't do the salsa once he had heard the backstory. Seems more like a misunderstanding last season...

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                          If we can get healthy and establish a good running game every week, we will be very hard to beat.
                          +1

                          How great is it to be watching giants football again and think to yourself that our run game can't be ignored anymore?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                            +1

                            How great is it to be watching giants football again and think to yourself that our run game can't be ignored anymore?
                            Seriously... people were willing to write bradshaw's 200 yards and wilson's breakout 40 yard TD run as being against the Browns. We CANNOT be ignored anymore.

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                              From 49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "We aren't the king of the NFL. The Giants are. The Giants are still the team to beat." #NYG

                              this got me so pumped up just reading this
                              When did he say that ? Before or after the Game ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X