Linval Joseph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linval Joseph

From what I saw he (again) was a total beast today. Tremendous pressure up the middle. There was one play in the first half he completely obliterated his blocker (center I think) for his sack.

And his domination comes despite not having Canty and Bernard next to him to require attention, and essentially having two rookies (Austin and Kuhn) at the other spot.

He has matured into what seems like a certain pro-bowler.
    Last edited by DaKraken; 10-14-2012, 11:09 PM.
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

He is a very strong man...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
      From what I saw he (again) was a total beast today. Tremendous pressure up the middle. There was one play in the first half he completely obliterated his blocker (center I think). And his domination comes despite not having Canty and Bernard next to him to require attention, and essentially having two rookies (Austin and Kuhn) at the other spot.
      Linval is a beast! a lot of our d-linemen are beasts!
      sigpic

Comment

Loving this guy. He grabbed Smith's leg at one point like it was the last Turkey leg at Thanksgiving dinner!

Comment

Imagine once we get Canty and Rocky back. My Formula One package (specificially to stop the run as opposed to the pass like the nascar) could come closer to reality:

Prince__________Rocky-Canty-Linval-JPP__________Hosley

__________________Kiwi-Boley-Rivers___________________

_____________KP_____________________Rolle_________ __

Just TRY to run on that...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Who will be the odd DT out once Canty and Bernard comes back? Do hey put Austin on the practice squad? Do they keep all 5 and cut or demote someone else on the roster? Tough decisions to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              Who will be the odd DT out once Canty and Bernard comes back? Do hey put Austin on the practice squad? Do they keep all 5 and cut or demote someone else on the roster? Tough decisions to be made.
              I cut JJ or one of the LBs. Austin's got too much potential to dump just yet, and I'm interested in seeing what Kuhn can do over the course of a year.

Comment

The Linval Joseph bandwagon is accepting all passengers...hop on.

Check out the sig I've been rocking since he was drafted.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I don't think Austin is eligible for the practice squad. If he were, I think someone would sign him to their active roster just based on his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
                    From what I saw he (again) was a total beast today. Tremendous pressure up the middle. There was one play in the first half he completely obliterated his blocker (center I think) for his sack.

And his domination comes despite not having Canty and Bernard next to him to require attention, and essentially having two rookies (Austin and Kuhn) at the other spot.

He has matured into what seems like a certain pro-bowler.
                    IMO your post is right on the money. I think it's safe to say it has become quite obvious at this point in time that we've got one heck of a tackle on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by G4L View Post
                      I don't think Austin is eligible for the practice squad. If he were, I think someone would sign him to their active roster just based on his potential.
                      In a heartbeat.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Our best linemen this year

1a) Jason Pierre Paul
                        1b) Linval Joesph

dude has been an absolutely monster in the middle

Comment

I doubt any cuts will be made on the defensive line for Canty. It will probably come from somewhere else.

Comment

He's a beast. Our D, when healthy, will be top 5, and O the same.

Comment

He's awesome. Can't wait to Canty by his side soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X