Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs pays a visit to our locker room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jacobs pays a visit to our locker room

    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...ker-room-game/
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  • #2
    BJ will always be a Giant and I'll always appreciate his time with us.

    I'm sure that he regrets not taking the cut to stay with the Giants since his playing time with SF is so minimal, but I never hold a business decision against one of our players.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
      BJ will always be a Giant and I'll always appreciate his time with us.
      Cosigned. Gotta say, I felt a little bad for him when they showed that shot of him looking all dejected on the sideline. But he did what he thought was best, both he and MM so I wish em luck w/ their careers.
      #80

      Comment


      • #4
        It's cool and all, but if I'm a member of that 49ers locker room, I'd be pissed. If I was a fan of the 9ers, I'd be even more pissed

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope he retires as a Giant. Miss the big guy... he probably would have been able to break out with us this season the way our O-line is playing.

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by greenca190 View Post
            It's cool and all, but if I'm a member of that 49ers locker room, I'd be pissed. If I was a fan of the 9ers, I'd be even more pissed
            oh they are.. A lot of them are callin for him to be released, lol
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by greenca190 View Post
              It's cool and all, but if I'm a member of that 49ers locker room, I'd be pissed. If I was a fan of the 9ers, I'd be even more pissed
              That's all too true but its not like he was really a part of their offense anyways. Dude was the 3rd or 4th string back if I'm not mistaken.
              #80

              Comment


              • #8
                Then one said its no big deal, these are guys he has been friends and teammates with for years. He went on to say that this sort of thing prob happens more then we know around the NFL
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #9
                  I said before that he should have retired and joined the staff like Charles Way did. I will welcome him back.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol at the 49er fans comments below . good to see we arent the only ones arguing back and forth over the over reactors homers and haters

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      oh they are.. A lot of them are callin for him to be released, lol
                      Would anyone take him back if it meant releasing Da'Rel Scott? I'd have to think about it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        Then one said its no big deal, these are guys he has been friends and teammates with for years. He went on to say that this sort of thing prob happens more then we know around the NFL
                        Yeah... I remember hearing that Boley chilled a little with Vick after the eagles game since both used to play on the Falcons...

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                          Would anyone take him back if it meant releasing Da'Rel Scott? I'd have to think about it.
                          I would... the resurgence of our O-line would help him greatly. Not to mention Wilson does a better Scott impression than Scott...

                          Not to mention the big guy's got heart, and lots of it, not to mention he loves this organization. It's just a little broken right now.

                          The only thing is, we'd have to change Stevie's uniform number, but I think they could work something out...

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                            Cosigned. Gotta say, I felt a little bad for him when they showed that shot of him looking all dejected on the sideline. But he did what he thought was best, both he and MM so I wish em luck w/ their careers.
                            ya, he did look totally pissed off when they showed him on the sideline.

                            I'll always appreciate him for his time here. he was a unique player and part of our identity, for better or worse.

                            but i am glad that the Giants are going younger at RB, it was bound to happen sooner or later

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nolan24 View Post
                              ya, he did look totally pissed off when they showed him on the sideline.I'll always appreciate him for his time here. he was a unique player and part of our identity, for better or worse.but i am glad that the Giants are going younger at RB, it was bound to happen sooner or later
                              i think he felt he was ready to play today and the coaching staff didn't agree. Couple that with getting humiliated by your friends and you have a pissed off guy
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X