The Unsung Hero...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unsung Hero...

HIXON!!!!! I'm surprised this guy isn't getting mentioned a lot considering that without his performance, this game wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

This guy has really come through for us big time this year and made some Huge plays.

Him, Nicks, and Cruz are a nightmare for guys to scheme against. I'm praying for him to stay healthy all season.

Yeah, he had a great game, very underrated, good route runner and really attacks the football when he makes those catches

Comment

Originally posted by I'll take 5 View Post
      Yeah, he had a great game, very underrated, good route runner and really attacks the football when he makes those catches
      Agreed, he's making a tremendous contribution to our offense this season

Comment

He's the one people need to be eating crow over. There was actually outrage when he was named #3.

Comment

love Hix, he is so tough, plays far bigger than his size

and he is always counted out and not just b/c of recent injuries

THANK YOU.... oh and i call him DOMINATE Hixon .. always seemed fitting to me
          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

It's also a tribute to Eli, seems like every week it's another receiver who's getting a lot of catches and doing a good job, can't be a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by I'll take 5 View Post
              It's also a tribute to Eli, seems like every week it's another receiver who's getting a lot of catches and doing a good job, can't be a coincidence
              Very true, against Carolina it was the Barden show, against Cleveland it was the Randle show, today it was Hixon.

To me, that's what being an elite QB entails.

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                love Hix, he is so tough, plays far bigger than his size

and he is always counted out and not just b/c of recent injuries

THANK YOU.... oh and i call him DOMINATE Hixon .. always seemed fitting to me
                Lool.... Sounds good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  HIXON!!!!! I'm surprised this guy isn't getting mentioned a lot considering that without his performance, this game wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

This guy has really come through for us big time this year and made some Huge plays.

Him, Nicks, and Cruz are a nightmare for guys to scheme against. I'm praying for him to stay healthy all season.
                  +1. Yep, good call.

Comment

Working...
                  X