Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli is the only player on offense ALWAYS playing his *** off...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli is the only player on offense ALWAYS playing his *** off...

Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

this team is a joke..... how do we have such great receivers yet they suck in games we should pad our stats?

Nicks.. give me a break.. one of the biggest games & you **** the bed?

These bums better step the **** up in this second half & give Eli some got damn help
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Eli is the only player on offense ALWAYS playing his *** off...

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

this team is a joke..... how do we have such great receivers yet they suck in games we should pad our stats?

These bums better step the **** up in this second half & give Eli some got damn help
    [/quote]

That's comedy! Thanks for the laugh.
    #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

[quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK? One bad INT forcing the ball to Nicks because we are down by 17 in the 3rd Q is comedy?

Comment

[quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

[/quote]

[/quote]
        i have to thank u for the laugh as well. what show is the guy in ur avatar from/ SNL? Guy looks ****ing hilarious

Comment

lmao yeah its fine that Eli threw into double coverage! we are down by 17, whats the harm in that?

sigh..

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK? One bad INT forcing the ball to Nicks because we are down by 17 in the 3rd Q is comedy?
            [/quote]

Not 1 3rd down conversion the entire 1st half! Another game without a TD in the 1st half...He has thrown 2 INTs already! It is comedy that if a receiver drops a ball, he "***** the bed", but when Goober throws a pick, it's not his fault...
            #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

Lmfao
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not 1 3rd down conversion the entire 1st half! Another game without a TD in the 1st half...He has thrown 2 INTs already! It is comedy that if a receiver drops a ball, he "***** the bed", but when Goober throws a pick, it's not his fault...
                [/quote]

Tell Shockey I said hi

Comment

Eli and the entire offense has played like garbage this game.

Comment

Eli throws another pick....constant bad decisions it makes no freakon sense.

Comment

If throwing 3 INTs is "playing his *** off", then he should take a break...
                      #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X