Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any morons still want Phillip Rivers back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    Who's kidding themselves....really.
    So you mean to tell me that Eli, the man who threw for 37 yards against the Ravens is the same player he is today? You mean to tell me that bigtime 4th quarter QB he is today is the same guy who threw 4 picks against Carolina in the playoffs. I hate for people to throw legends and guys who went to war for this team when Eli was still in diapers under the bus. Go head with all that noise, fake Giant fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
      So you mean to tell me that Eli, the man who threw for 37 yards against the Ravens is the same player he is today? You mean to tell me that bigtime 4th quarter QB he is today is the same guy who threw 4 picks against Carolina in the playoffs. I hate for people to throw legends and guys who went to war for this team when Eli was still in diapers under the bus. Go head with all that noise, fake Giant fans.
      No...It was all those "strong personalities" that kept Eli down. He was a HOF player even then!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
        I lived in San Diego for 10 years and suffered through the huge animosity towards Eli especially that first game he played them in San Diego; nauseating. While I think River's is a good QB Eli is da man! They can keep Rivers in San Diego!
        +1
        Lets go, Giants!

Comment

This was a popular thread topic....6 YEARS AGO!

Comment

Who the heck ever wanted him to begin with???? Certainly not I.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              This was a popular thread topic....6 YEARS AGO!
              I do think its time to let this nonsense go.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Everyone on this thread getting bent out of shape: relax. If some fans fail to see the fact the Strahan was an amazing "true Giant" wellll before 2007 then so be it. If some think that QB's dont progress and Eli is the same as he was in 05, so b...wow yeah that one really gets me. Lets be serious, you are ALWAYS improving as a player in any game you play. ANY. Chess, Football, XBOX...you get better the older you get and the more you play. There is no joy in arguing this point. im done

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
                  I sure don't. Watching game rewind and I FREAKIN' LOVE ELI MANNING!!!!
                  I thought we ended this discussion in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by CTLadyBlue View Post
                    Who the heck ever wanted him to begin with???? Certainly not I.
                    I never wanted Rivers or Roethlisberger. They're both meatheads.
                    GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      No...It was all those "strong personalities" that kept Eli down. He was a HOF player even then!!!
                      I just found out that all the Giants before Eli and Coughlin aren't real Giants. I guess that means the only real fans around here are the ones who jumped on the bandwagon in 2004.

Comment

Funny I did not read the topic right.....I thought you meant the other Phllips- Kenny.

I love the physical play of Stevie Brown, and he seems uncommonly cool out there under pressure. He has a nose for the football.

If I were the Giants I would bring Philips back for the nickle and dime packages but leave Brown in the regular defense.......he is a tough tough kid.
                        Last edited by BParcells777; 10-15-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Rivers' career is being wasted by AJ Smith and co. Amazing how bad they've been at managing that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Rivers' career is being wasted by AJ Smith and co. Amazing how bad they've been at managing that team.
                            Which is what Archie heard before the draft, hence the big controversy.

Which as been proven 100% absolutely true.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Mannings are a classy bunch, they arent going to send their golden boy to play for SanDiego, or Oakland or any other terribly managed team

Comment

I would want Rivers back.

as a back-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X