Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any morons still want Phillip Rivers back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any morons still want Phillip Rivers back?

I sure don't. Watching game rewind and I FREAKIN' LOVE ELI MANNING!!!!

rivers is still better.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

just kidding
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

i want him back !

just for 1 additional fake minute

b/c that fake Giants jersey we gave him

might be worth something, since it will be great memorabilia to highlight the single worst trade in NFL history

GMEN !!!!

oh and Chargers we may need another franchise QB in around 8 years, so anything you can do to start scouting that out for us would be greatly appreciated .... as always there's an overrated 5 year LB in it for ya
        Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

HAHAHAHA. Love the responses!!!

Comment

I lived in San Diego for 10 years and suffered through the huge animosity towards Eli especially that first game he played them in San Diego; nauseating. While I think River's is a good QB Eli is da man! They can keep Rivers in San Diego!

Comment

Can't believe what Eli has developed into.

I still love rubbing it in to the Philly fans I know who called him "Eli Melting" and are the "Eli was adopted" types.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

funny how things changed.

we used to argue about how much we overpaid for Eli.

given a couple rings and what he's capable of doing, we underpaid.
                sigpic

Comment

I want him....to stay in SD

Comment

Eli has always been the way he is. It wasn't until we started getting rid of the strong selfish personalities (casting off Tiki, Shockey getting hurt in the epic 2007 playoff run, Strahan coming around and supporting TC and truly becoming a Giant at the twilight of his career) that Eli truly got a chance to shine.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

This is still a conversation? Really?!
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

The trade worked out for both. San Diego got out of the dumps and we became two time SB champions.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          The trade worked out for both. San Diego got out of the dumps and we became two time SB champions.
                          Yeah ... thank god the Chargers ridded themselves of Drew Brees and got the overwhelming influence of Sean Merrimen and Nate Kaeding.

Wait .... wut?
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            Eli has always been the way he is. It wasn't until we started getting rid of the strong selfish personalities (casting off Tiki, Shockey getting hurt in the epic 2007 playoff run, Strahan coming around and supporting TC and truly becoming a Giant at the twilight of his career) that Eli truly got a chance to shine.
                            WTH are you talking about Strahan truly becoming a Giant? Who was Strahan back in 98 or 99 when he was icing games for us to beat the Eagles? A Packer? You mean to tell me I was watching the Bills in the Superbowl against The Ravens? Eli was not always the way he is now... stop kidding yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              Eli was not always the way he is now... stop kidding yourself.
                              Who's kidding themselves....really.

Comment

Working...
                              X