Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson Turning On The Afterburners On That Return Actually Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson Turning On The Afterburners On That Return Actually Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

The way he at first hesitated and then stepped on the gas and shot though that hole.....WOW!
    Makes me laugh now thinking about it!
    Boy howdy....a Giants return man we can actually be excited about after so long is a dream come true and adds such a critical dimension to our sp .teams and field position.
    LMAO..........................thinking about that run again!!!!! LMFAO..........WOW
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Wilson is getting more snaps based on his successes
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Yea that was crazy, I remember thinking to myself "why does he look so slow?" and then Boom! He just took off.

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Yea that was crazy, I remember thinking to myself "why does he look so slow?" and then Boom! He just took off.

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.
        He hestitates to look up field and see where his blocking is and then WHAM
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

LMFAO...................WOW
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            true, I'm loving the pace he's progressing in and how we're letting him get more and more experience accordingly. It also helps when our #1 back is playing as well as he is. Other teams don't have that luxury and are forced to throw rookies right into the battlegrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              And in other news, water is wet
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Wilson has obviously spent time with Eli lately... he just stops to read what's coming his way and adjusts accordingly. And once he's through, he's gone...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Wilson is a BEAST, so happy Reese snagged this guy up. And the more I watch him, the more you believe Reese wanted him over Doug Martin.

Comment

this kid is quick. scary quick. I dont think he should be returning kicks though. Its a great way to get the guy IR'd before he even gets a single full series at his natural position.

He deserves more then the what, 4 carries he got yesterday? geez

Comment

Who is Spilller?

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                        this kid is quick. scary quick. I dont think he should be returning kicks though. Its a great way to get the guy IR'd before he even gets a single full series at his natural position.

He deserves more then the what, 4 carries he got yesterday? geez
                        You don't think he should be returning kicks? you have to be kidding me. He is one of the best kick returners in the league.....what do you want to do? Put him in cotton balls?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                          The way he at first hesitated and then stepped on the gas and shot though that hole.....WOW!
                          Makes me laugh now thinking about it!
                          Boy howdy....a Giants return man we can actually be excited about after so long is a dream come true and adds such a critical dimension to our sp .teams and field position.
                          LMAO..........................thinking about that run again!!!!! LMFAO..........WOW
                          I know.. crazy... There was another thread where they were trying to come up with a Nickname for him.

I am thinking Canon or Canonball... Cause its like when he steps on the Gas he is SHOT OUT OF ONE!!!
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

He will be in Beast mode soon. Bradshaw has been on point though rescently so he may be on the backburner for a while longer.
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

I rememeber some of the fans wanted him over McClain. I wanted Joe Haden at the time. Spiller would have been good for the G-men.

Comment

Working...
                              X