JUSTIN TUCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUSTIN TUCK

Did he play or was he hurt. Just checked the stats and saw no mention of him,

Wish I could have seen the game.Hi Lights will have to do.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I thought he was fine yesterday. He was getting pressure just no sacks. Same for Osi except Osi helped force some sacks with up field pressure and got a bunch of QB hits.

Some people were bashing Tuck yesteday and I think it was unwarranted.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

He played well, made some plays on the outside.

Comment

i missed the game, i saw someone said tracy was playing in his spot? that true?

Comment

Our D-Line played phenomenal yesterday. The pass rush made Alex Smith uncomfortable all game and allowed Antrel Rolle to have 2 INTs. Held Gore to 36 yds. Prince had an INT also.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluetribe View Post
            i missed the game, i saw someone said tracy was playing in his spot? that true?
            Tracy came in for a series at the end of the game when Tuck was nicked up.

Tuck was "ok" yesterday ... nothing amazing, but solid. Him having another "injury" to blame his invisible performances on is a bit troubling though.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Osi needs to play better too. He broke containment which he does often and allowed a long run be overly aggressive rushing the passer.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                Osi needs to play better too. He broke containment which he does often and allowed a long run be overly aggressive rushing the passer.
                I noticed they started covering Osi with using the SAM as the containment on that side. Great adjustment yesterday.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

thought his play improved dramatically.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    Tracy came in for a series at the end of the game when Tuck was nicked up.

Tuck was "ok" yesterday ... nothing amazing, but solid. Him having another "injury" to blame his invisible performances on is a bit troubling though.
                    Thats cool how did he play, I go to william and mary and his last year was my freshmen year, and I would agree with you about tuck, has been gone seemingly all year, something with my car came up and i missed game so I didnt get a chance to judge how tuck played but it looks all year like he just doesnt give it his all physically, wonder if he just cant anymore

Comment

I think on that play Boley, or what is Jwill? was supposed to fill that gap. It actually looked like Osi did a good job, he broke through the D-line and kind of just stayed there holding his gap assignment. It was the OLB who went to fill the gap but for some reason went to the wide side of Osi opening a huge hole.

Comment

Osi got after it yesterday. He helped create some sacks and got to Smith numerous times. Just didn't show up on the stats sheet. Osi was active yesterday. Was good to see.
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Thats cool how did he play, I go to william and mary and his last year was my freshmen year, and I would agree with you about tuck, has been gone seemingly all year, something with my car came up and i missed game so I didnt get a chance to judge how tuck played but it looks all year like he just doesnt give it his all physically, wonder if he just cant anymore
                          Im gonna go out on a limb here and say he needs to lose 10+ pounds. It gets harder and harder to maintain the speed he once had with the same if not more weight hes gained

Comment

To be honest, I think his heart isn't in it half the time. But that's a subjective opinion obviously.

I like when they move him inside and have JPP play his spot on the end (more then when they move JPP inside). Tuck seems to thrive more at the DT position (also a reason why he disappears a lot ... DTs don't normally get a lot of face time and Tuck plays the DT spot quite a bit these days).

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              I think on that play Boley, or what is Jwill? was supposed to fill that gap. It actually looked like Osi did a good job, he broke through the D-line and kind of just stayed there holding his gap assignment. It was the OLB who went to fill the gap but for some reason went to the wide side of Osi opening a huge hole.
                              I can agree with this because I was also wondering where our middle linebacker or any linebacker was. We held them to 3 points so I have no complaints... I just would like to see Osi's infamous sack fumbles to start showing up. His run D has always been suspect so I can't really breakdown his day on that particular play.

Comment

Working...
                              X