My God is Wilson fast or what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My God is Wilson fast or what?

This kid has a second gear that is scarey. Adds another dimension that the Giants have been lacking. If he stays healthy and holds onto the ball I predict Two KO returns this year and alot of big runs from scrimmage. I wonder how he is in the passing game. I 'd love to see him in the flat one-on-one.

Faster than a Speeding Bullet !

Comment

He's fast, but I don't think he's that fast. He is more of a darter. Quick up to top speed and can cut while running flat out. I think there are plenty of players who could out run him though.

Comment

If he can stay healthy he's going to be a good one.....he hits those holes at top end speed and doesn't need that much of a hole to get it to the second level unlike the bigger backs.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          He's fast, but I don't think he's that fast. He is more of a darter. Quick up to top speed and can cut while running flat out. I think there are plenty of players who could out run him though.
          Yea his burst is unreal. I did notice however that he got caught on that one return where it looked like he was going all the way.

There may be players that are faster than him but damn is he FAST... combine that with his impeccable balance and ability to absorb contact without going down is incredible...
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

And yesterday he showed a little bit of power. He is going to be a very complete back after a year with TC

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
              Yea his burst is unreal. I did notice however that he got caught on that one return where it looked like he was going all the way.

There may be players that are faster than him but damn is he FAST... combine that with his impeccable balance and ability to absorb contact without going down is incredible...
              Nah, he got tripped up. He wouldn't have got caught if it wasn't for that.

Comment

Wilson is all about acceleration. Once he's up to his top speed, he can be caught and is frequently caught from behind on big runs. However, he accelerates so quickly to his top speed compared to most in the NFL that he can still get huge gains on runs and returns.

He can cut really well too.

Comment

Might be faster on turf.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                    Nah, he got tripped up. He wouldn't have got caught if it wasn't for that.
                    +1

He got tripped up a little that made him go a little of balance and by the time he was going to get back to full speed he was caught

Comment

just a matter of time before he takes one to the house and even though he hasnt been playing much O ... i do see a nice package being developed for him
                      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

who cares.....he is as fast as anyone I've ever seen in pads, and change of speed in football is paramount.......I do not see him being caught from behind like Tiki always was

Comment

There are some guys who can straight line outrun him, but not on a zig-zag, that's for sure. It looks like he is running on a rail.
                          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                            And yesterday he showed a little bit of power. He is going to be a very complete back after a year with TC
                            Can't wait that long ( after a year ) He need's to show his Stuff NOW ! Tom Give him a chance, and he won't disappoint you !

Go "Double Duce "Wilson

Comment

+1
                              He got caught pretty easily from behind
                              sigpic
                              BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X