Kudos to the offensive line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the offensive line

The offensive has been great, playing well together as a unit. Only 4 sacks on the season, great job. Also, it was nice seeing Diehl back in the line up.

It seem like they changed.

Comment

Beatty has been playing at an all-pro level. Locklear was a great pickup. Even DD seems to look rejuvenated and plays well when he doesn't have to be in for every snap.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Even the running game looked really impressive. Kudos to the offensive line for allowing Bradshaw some room to run. Looks like Andre Brown might have also pumped up Bradshaw.

At times, when Bradshaw gained about 10 yards, even 5 yards, I thought David Wilson was in there. His speed was phenomenal yesterday.

Comment

I loved it when they put Diehl in as an extra blocker towards the end of the game. They were running the ball down the 49ers throats

Comment

gotta love it ... Beatty has been great and collectively they are developing a tough attitude
            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
              I loved it when they put Diehl in as an extra blocker towards the end of the game. They were running the ball down the 49ers throats
              That's what I think DD's future is with this team. That way he doesn't have to play every snap and he can be ALL IN for the snaps that he is in for...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

um our o-line?!?! how damn exciting. I really thought they would be awful this year, and in that Dallas game it really concerned the hell out of me.. Yesterday was a huge test, that defense of the 9ers is tough, they performed outstandingly. I'm shocked, with how they've been playing. There honestly making reese look like a genius again, becuase I really thought he neglected a really big weak spot. If they can keep this up consistently, we are in tremendous shape. Our D has to continue to perform like they did yesterday. This is all very exciting, but for some reason I expect some inconsistancy to bare its ugly head. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                  It seem like they changed.
                  They're improving as a unit
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Anyone know if Diehl was active yesterday?

Comment

They are starting to FIRE on All Cylinders.............................Look out Skins your streak is OVER !

Go Giants !

Comment

Diehl was in on a handful play especially towards the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          That's what I think DD's future is with this team. That way he doesn't have to play every snap and he can be ALL IN for the snaps that he is in for...
                          I agree and I'm completely fine with that, the lines doing to good right now. Putting Diehl back in starting would only hurt the team.

Comment

Line has gotten better and better which each game. They did a fantastic job of handling a great SF front 7. MB, AB, and Pascoe also did a great job of helping with protection.

We upgraded both tackle positions on the line when DD went down.
                            All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

I remember last year during the championship game all we heard was Smith this and Smith that. The Smith boys were abusing Eli. I don't remember hearing one of their name's mentioned yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X