This is a great read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a great read

The 49ers all but stood on the Golden Gate Bridge and announced for all to hear they wanted the Giants, and they wanted them now, in the middle of their Candlestick Park ring.

Moral of the story: You donít tug on Supermanís cape. You donít call Superman a fluke.

Because Superman has feelings too. Superman can get mighty angry and motivated and defiant when you disrespect him, tell him he was lucky to leap tall buildings in a single bound on his way to the Lombardi Trophy. Superman will fight for justice.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...jxkxgAlpebh6OL
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Good article, thanks for posting.

Comment

Did I read that right? Our O and D didn't draw a single penalty all game? Color me blind, but I never noticed yesterday.

Comment

A lot of humble pie being passed around in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
          A lot of humble pie being passed around in SF.
          yeah....like here it goes from Smith being almost Elite to sucking. They have at least as many chicken littles as we do around here.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            yeah....like here it goes from Smith being almost Elite to sucking. They have at least as many chicken littles as we do around here.
            I don't recall anyone here calling Alex Smith elite.

Comment

"Stop the run and have some fun!" I like that a lot.

Comment

my question is: is donte Whittner still with the 9ers? i didnt heat his name at all yesterday!
                sigpic

Comment

Fluke off.

Comment

Loved this comment from the article.

"The 49ers fancy themselves as the new bullies on the block, but yesterday the bullies had sand kicked in their faces and their lunch money stolen in broad daylight"

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Working...
                    X