Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing the standings aren't showing this morning.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing the standings aren't showing this morning.....

Is one Giant "shut the **** up" that should now be sitting right next to the 49ers W/L record.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Is one Giant "shut the **** up" that should now be sitting right next to the 49ers W/L record.
    You know what though? As satisfying as this win was for the Giants, they still need to beat both Wash & Dallas over the next 2 weeks. A split won't do...

Comment

Originally posted by GiantGremlin View Post
      You know what though? As satisfying as this win was for the Giants, they still need to beat both Wash & Dallas over the next 2 weeks. A split won't do...

Agreed....they need to beat DC next week, big time.....RG3 seems like a menace.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Yep, it's a nice win but wont mean jack if we can't get our act straight with these divisional games.
        All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

BOB is a very good quarterback. However, our defense is starting to come together.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yes and our offense can combat him with a lot of po8ints. I wouldn't even get mad at the defense if they have trouble with him.

Comment

The Reskins are not a very good team. They are a so so team with an exciting and explosive rookie QB and a good head coach. The Giants' D pulled their collective heads out of their butts in San Fran. That doesn't mean a thing this week. I would be extremely dissapointed and a bit pissed off if they let this kid run all over them. I am worried about a let down with this jekel and hyde team. If their heads are in the game, they should handle the Skins. The O has to continue to produce, which they should do againt a D that has had some tough injuries. There is no reason we should not be able to beat this team. NEXT GAME UP! STAY FIRED UP!!!
              # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Working...
              X